Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmorpg.com Gold Member please

2»

Comments

• unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331
    Originally posted by Supernerd

I would like to suggest anual membership to MMORPG.COM.

I would love to sign up and become a GOLD member.

For anyone not interested in something like this that would be fine,nothing would change for you.

There could even be a Silver plan for those not interested in going all out.

MMORPG.COM GOLD member benefits could include:

*** Automatic entry into any contest mmorpg.com offers.

*** You immediately become a GOLD member,with TEN stars next to your name (above elite/silver member status)

For as long as you maintain your GOLD membership.

*** You get 9 strikes before perma ban,instead of 3.

*** You will receive flame rights.10 free flames per year, saying anything you want to anyone about anything with no moderation

or censorship.

*** You will receive free trials/beta invites from mmorpg.com unavailable to non GOLD members.

*** You will have access and be able to read and post in a specia GOLD forum for GOLD members only.

MMORPG.COM GOLD MEMBERSHIP 12 months=29.99 usd

SILVER PLAN:

** AUTOMATIC entry into any contest mmorpg.com offers

** You immediately become a silver member,with seven stars next to your name(above elite members)

For as long as you maintain your silver membership.

** You receive 6 strikes before perma ban instead of 3.

** You have access to GOLD forum and can read stuff in it;but you can't post anything in the GOLD forum.

MMORPG.COM SILVER MEMBERSHIP 12 months=9.99 usd

the read made me laugh hard but the rest i thought was ok. i voted no because of the red.