Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im a girlfriend of a DAoC player and i need HELP!!!

13»

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    I'd like to make a simple suggestion to you .... if I may.

Try and play when he is not around.  See if you like the game when the "boyfriend" is out of the equation.  There are quite a few people in game that would make for interesting people to group/chat with while you KEEL.... I mean play.

I'd hate to think that if I had a girlfriend who played she was playing only because I was playing.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• spraguepspraguep Member Posts: 61
    Originally posted by margaret

im a level 23 shaman right now, about to order some pizza and play again. i really like playing im glad he got me into it. i havent really started playing while he is at work or anything, i mostly play just with him. but i deffinetly dont regret playing!!!!

:D
    Welcome to the end of your life.

My first character was a troll shaman (I didn't know any better!) who eventually turned into a bad ass buff bot....

I miss the game but every time I try and pick it back up it doesn't work.
  • EzmaEzma Member Posts: 2
    Enjoy it!  My husband and I have been playing together for 6 years now and still have a blast.  In fact, be careful or you'll find yourself in the same position I do.  I know more about the game than he does. LMAO
  • PoweruserPoweruser Member Posts: 33

You are great   I wish i had a GF that play with me