Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phantasy Star!

BolongoBolongo Member Posts: 24

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/

It will be an action MMORPG. It won't be out for some time yet, but I'm already salivating like mad....

Bright indications singe cool undisciplined hours.

_____

Comments

• castarcastar Member Posts: 19

that's wicked awesome.  i play phantasy star online and its great.  any kind of sequel would kick all other mmorpg butt.  i hadn't heard about this.  thanks for lettin me in on it.  i can't wait.  woohoo.

probably going to be better than any of the newer ff games but i'd like to replace those with something.

just ride the chocobo
    ~chibo

~chibo

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Negative. The PSO development team refused to make another PSO game. It is a hoax.

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

I'm curious about something, how on earth do you have a MMORPG with so many cutscenes!  I mean having an intro cutscene is one thing, but the E3 trailer looked to have bits and pieces of all sort of cutscenes... so I'm just curious how it works, and I wonder if they didn't just make that trailer solely to get people's attention, cause cutscenes are nice and all, but they can't really play much of a role in a MMORPG can they?

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• BolongoBolongo Member Posts: 24

Well, the trailer says "just started", which I assume means they started developing it recently, and the first order of the day was "Put together an eye-catching trailer for E3"   image

OTOH, there must have been some thought put into character and world design before they made the trailer, so it's probably not something they just slapped together over a weekend.

And to the guy who thinks it's a hoax:  .... yeah, right. Get a clue, buddy.  image

_____

_____

• HypeHype Member CommonPosts: 270

I would play that game... the world needs a good action MMORPG... (that's an AMMO RPG in case you hadn't noticed)

Add in a few different classes and races and throw in some good timesinks like crafting and you've got a winner... be careful tho, MMO console games aren't doing so great...

Service Guarantees Citizenship!

The Illusion of Choice

• kitejingskitejings Member Posts: 16
    i have PS4 and i love it more than my parents and i would love a PS online game that would rule.image