Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Woot, the forum is working.

neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
Glad tto see the Rappelz forum working again.    So is are many of you playing Rappelz currently?   I played it back a while ago and just reinstalled it and was looking for a few people that are just starting as well to group with.

--------------------------------
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
www.michaelwhitt.com

Comments

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821

Well, I am not starting out. Currently in my late thirties on Bahamut.

What sever are you choosing ? If you want a fresh server, Salamander started only 2 or 3 weeks ago.

BTW, its a good time to start. The Epic 4 update is coming later this month, adding several things like the 2nd profession changes, new areas and I think also the guild wars (not sure about the guild wars, if they aren't in Epic 4 they are coming soon nevertheless).

• bmjames80bmjames80 Member Posts: 49
    I just recently started this game.  Though meh it 's free why not.  Wow was i suprised  !!!  Been having a blast. 

• zajabiszajabis Member Posts: 3

Yeah ! Game is realy nice ! I was suprised too...

Graphic is some kinda like LA2 got, but also not LA2's maximum abilities

So it's beauty graphic, nice fantasy legend, cool fights

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    yes very glad to see them up and running
  • Dracon777Dracon777 Member Posts: 26

Blasted forums and site are all down... Since yesterday