Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth Getting?

Pants52Pants52 Member Posts: 68
Well, I was wondering if this game is worth getting. I tried the trail and I enjoyed it, but i didn't really get to see beyond it. I didn't get to go into major cities and see what it is like.

Can someone tell me what goes on, like tradeing, player housing, environment, etc?

Comments

• CeohaiCeohai Member Posts: 305
    let me put it this way, if you liked the trial, the game is worth getting. I'm not sure about what you mean by "what goes on", but as for player housing, it's all instanced, and there's a lot of houses to see and many of em are really cool.
  • RittoRitto Member Posts: 191
    Originally posted by Pants52

Well, I was wondering if this game is worth getting. I tried the trail and I enjoyed it, but i didn't really get to see beyond it. I didn't get to go into major cities and see what it is like.

Can someone tell me what goes on, like tradeing, player housing, environment, etc?
    if you enjoyed the start you may well enjoy the full game, and as the game goes on its a really amazing and great world

to explore, also the people on the game are quite friendly. I have tried many MMORPG's and Everquest 2 will always be a personal favourite for me, but that said... its not for everyone. You just have to get into the "lore" and judging by you're post you have...

anyway here are you're questions answered.

1. trading

trading is not bad, you can make money from it if that is what you mean.

2. Player housing

Player housing is instanced, but the different styles of houses and decorations is quite cool.

3. Environment

The environment's you get to run around in are good looking and fun to explore, however some places

are bland, but all in all i believe the environment (especially in new areas) look really good and well designed (polished)

Hope this helps