Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Follow The White Rabbit Buddy Key Trial v3.0

Comments

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390
    Originally posted by -Jaguar-

You need an email address for this? Just send emails to our MMORPG.com emails, which comes from our user names. Like mine is -jaguar-@mmorpg.com
    I was on about the SOE mailer address in case people are trying to get their own newsletter for possibly getting guanteed keys straight from there. ^.^
  • CazeroCazero Member Posts: 56
    I'd like a trail key as well. You can hit me with a PM here.

-Caz

• Enk1duEnk1du Member Posts: 1
    If anyone has one I would be more than grateful for an invite. PM me. Thanks again.
  • Sum71Sum71 Member Posts: 9
    I would love to get a key to try this game! If there is someone nice around here who could send me a key, then send it to the email: [email protected] . Thanks in advance, and _hopefully_ see you others in game!

i rock!

• cheebxcheebx Member Posts: 1

I would like a trial key also.  Please just pm this account.

Thanks

• madpraxismadpraxis Member Posts: 1

Buddy! Somebody be my buddy and send me a trial key..last time I played was when it came out, and I got to the character creation when my computer went kapoot. Yay for cheap import power supplies! HOORA! I also tried to use my bloody sony account to get some trial keys sent to me, but I set up and went ahead with everything before I realized the next day that my OLD email address was the one it was being sent to...SO BASICALLY I SUCK. SOMEONE HELP! :D

• HexploitHexploit Member Posts: 1

I would like a buddy key to try this game if someone has one available. It would be much appreciated, please and thanks =] Currently playing another mmo wich i am bored of, need someothing new.

feel free to send it via email if you can ; [email protected]   thanks again =])

Stoop not down, therefor, unto that darkly splendid world, wherein continually lieth a faithless depth, and Hades warpped in clouds, forever taunting in unintelligible images, formless....and void....

• ValkanisarValkanisar Member UncommonPosts: 494

i would appreciate a trial key please. have not played since beta so would be cool to see what has change over the years. pm it to me if you can. thanks

• f1sebf1seb Member UncommonPosts: 194

I always wondered about this game.  This looks like a great opportunity to see for myself.  Please if you can send me a buddy key.

[email protected]

Thank you

• gadunkgadunk Member UncommonPosts: 164

I'd love to check this game out. Thanks!

• renz0renz0 Member CommonPosts: 21

I'd like one as well. Thanks.

~[cough]~ReNzO~[cough]~

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

I would love one if there are any still around

• Hieshiro1Hieshiro1 Member Posts: 7

Very interested in trying out this game.

Would be most apperciated if I could be sent one.

Send to either my MMORPG mail, or if you would like you can send it to me via email at [email protected]

Thank you very much.

`Hieshiro1

• WarblazeWarblaze Member UncommonPosts: 178

hey there, if you still have anny key's left i would like one to try this game out. 

• DuneonlineDuneonline Member Posts: 2

I'd like to get a key aswell if you still got some =)

• hellthrivehellthrive Member Posts: 2

i'd like a key thats left over

played:
    World of Warcraft
    Warhammer online
    Legend of Mir 2
    Legend of Mir 3
    MU Online
    Allods online
    Guild Wars
    Dragonica
    Maple Story
    The Chronicles of Spellborn
    Dungeons and Dragons online

Playing:
    Darkfall

Wish to play:
    T.E.R.A.
    Heroes of Telara

Just an update people, still no solid ETA. Trust me im as miffed as you might be.

In the mean time what does everyone think to a new thread when they're actually sent out? Just the waiting list here is growing daily and i'd hate to give away keys to those who may no longer be interested when there are obviously those genuinely enthuiastic about it...

Just feel free to tell me your thoughts, keep the current thread with it's first come first serve or start a new one when the keys are actually in-hand?

• Sketch5Sketch5 Member Posts: 101

I suggest making a new thread closer to when the keys may be released (whenever that is)

but for now, maybe write down the user names of the most enthusiastic people?

Also, I would be very grateful if when the keys are available if I could have one, MxO was my first MMO, and I played until sony bought it out (I actually planned to keep playing, but sony made a mistake and my account got deleted). So my faction mates and crew mates still don't know where I am, lol

So I'd like to try and find them, have a nice little reunion.

• samsung932samsung932 Member Posts: 1

Hello please 1 key for my on PM or my mail [email protected] thanks!

• vulskervulsker Member Posts: 8

If there is still a key, I would def like another try. I was in it through the beta and the launch... like to see what SOE did to what Monolith created.

• snake4769snake4769 Member Posts: 9

if the threads still alive id like one too.   thanks

[email protected]

• PhynnPhynn Member UncommonPosts: 97

Looking for a new home...very addicted mmo player..would love to try MXO if any buddy keys are still being given out. Can leave in my mailbox here @ mmorpg.com or email it to [email protected]. Thx in adavance to anyone willing to give me a buddy key.

• WulfgerWulfger Member Posts: 3

Yah, I downloaded the client from an old link not knowing that you needed a key.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone would send me one.

PM me or send a key to [email protected]

-Wulfger

• kevdude421kevdude421 Member Posts: 7

I'd really like one too if anyone has a key to hand out....heard a lot about this game and would like to try it out!

PM preferred, let me know if email is needed.

Current: EVE, GW
    Past: WoW, MxO, SWG, AA, EQ2
    Future: LOTRO?

Yes the thread is still alive. I was just asking for people's opinions on a new thread when the keys are actually released.

With Chapter 8 and the enhancements to the newbie experience from today's Update 53 i think its only natural they'll be soon...

Fingers crossed and let me know about the thread idea,

SkyJackal.