Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grind..

GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
I think I may have asked this before but I keep hoping it may have changed, how bad is the grind? Any chance of being useful in PvP even at lower levels? Also, do guilds ever recruit lower levels?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
Nothing

Comments

• Damge53074Damge53074 Member Posts: 95
    Hello, thanks for your concern with the game. It's always great to post questions. The PVP system is made fair. You may start to PVP with other players at level 15 and above. Low levels are useful in PVP yes. If you fight someone way higher than your level no you will not stand a very good chance at all. This game isn't just based on your level to be the best PVP around tho. Potions are a big part of this game to help you become a great fighter in PVP. %40, or even %50 potions are the best way to go in a PVP where you will have a very hard time dieing. My berserker is level 70 and he uses 40 percent healing potions and a level 80 elementalist can not kill me without jumping me with multiple members. Your items also make a huge difference in the game +8 items are decent without failing any higher and your chances of failure are pretty high. Do not mess around with the armor upgrades until you have millions of gold to be happy and successful with your items. A level 15 can kill a level 20 with really nice buffed items. I hoped this gave you a general Idea on the PVP system.
    Sorry, to see I missed some other questions that you have asked. Yes, there are a lot of guilds I see recruiting level 10s. I even see a guild with nothing but level 10s. About grinding rates once you hit about level 40 training in the dungeon will give you about .10~.20% for killing a monster near your level.
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Hmm thanks for the answers, sounds great with the PvP/guilds but those grinding rates seem just as bad as Lineage 2, only plus side is that this is buy 2 play.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

As soon as you see how awesome the armor and weapons look you will want to work hard for your levels
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Lol no thanks I got enough of that in Lineage 2, trust me.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

Well, there is a 7 day trial on this game so you can get a kick out of how it can be 7 days should hit you to about 30 if your a big grinder www.archlord.com