Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review

Damge53074Damge53074 Member Posts: 95
Maybe you did try the game, but we all have our own opinions. This game was made for those who love to be in power AKA Player Vs Player (PVP). You can fight anyone just about anywhere except towns. The first two sets of armor  may not look that interesting, but later on about level 40 your armor starts to get really thick and huge with spikes and from on there it just continues to get huger. If you are a fan of pvp and good looking armor and weapons this is the game for you. There is an auto potion use system so you don't have to worry about your health. It is very hard to make money in this game. It gets to the point where you have to buy gold from some kind of mmosite unless you take time to do potion quest runs. The attack spells look great its not your average smacking skill. Lighting bolts coming from the sky to strike your enemy to much more. I strongly recommend that you play Brumaheart server since Gaiahon has hardly anyone in it. The game has no monthly fees, but this website shows no retail price. The game cost around $20-$30 for a CD key. After you buy a CD key you are done with payments for life. I don't know why the game got a 7 for the graphics. It should personally be much higher than 7. Your character doesn't look that real at first, but once that armor hits you the game graphics come to life. Everyone is unique from buffing up your armor or from adding stones to your armor. The game isnt just a pure physical/power fighting game. There are slots you can add it your weapons/armors such as elemental stones ( wind, fire, water, magic, physical, dust, earth, ect) over all I am very addicted to the game It deserves a higher rating than 6.8. There are thousands of monsters in the game and the maps are extremely huge. Be sure to train in dungeons for you get 10 X more Exp than training outside on monsters. The game is full of action from fighting guild vs guild battles right in the middle of the town. All you have to spend is $20 and you can try this game you won't be upset with your choice. I heard there was a 7 day trail CD key somewhere on the website. If your really interested you can look for it www.archlordgame.com