Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW what a great game i KNEW we needed another crappy Korean Grind fest.

2»

Comments

• MaugrimUlfMaugrimUlf Member Posts: 6

Ever played Guild Wars Nightfall? Real easy to reach the level cap in that. People can do it in less than a day. World of Warcraft takes a long time anyway.

• MaggotscreamMaggotscream Member Posts: 284
    Originally posted by Teganx

Originally posted by Maggotscream

Originally posted by Yamota

Originally posted by nekopowa

WoW is pretty much a grind game itself, they just westernized it, added some cheap story and used the Warcraft world to attract their players.

WoW is the quickest leveling game in MMOG history.

HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

omg... you're a funny person.

Wow is NOT the quickest leveling game in MMOG history, I have no idea where you got that idea from.

actually he is probably right. I cant think of any game that is easier to reach lvl cap in than WoW. It realy is fast. Although that is not where the grind is. The grind is in the reputation and questing to open instances, and pvping for gear. WoW is a heavy grind but not for lvling.

SWG preCU (maybe the NGE but I haven't played), it took you like 2 days to reach level cap.

If that doesn't count (since it no longer exists) ... then LOTRO ?

• MaggotscreamMaggotscream Member Posts: 284

Originally posted by Maggotscream

WoW is pretty much a grind game itself, they just westernized it, added some cheap story and used the Warcraft world to attract their players.

WoW is the quickest leveling game in MMOG history.

HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

omg... you're a funny person.

Wow is NOT the quickest leveling game in MMOG history, I have no idea where you got that idea from.

Uhm from actually... playing the game? Shortly after it got released I got to level 40 in a couple of weeks or so and in that time there were already plenty of people at level cap. Do you know any other MMORPG where people were hitting the cap one month from release?

Aswell as the previous ones I said in my above reply, there's been many Korean MMO's that players have reached level cap or close to it within a couple days to a week.

• Devi0uSDevi0uS Member Posts: 29

Cabal isn't really grind fest! You can get max in 3-4months if you play enought!And its fun!If you want grind fest go play mu global lol! You will need atleast 3 and more years to get to the top lvl!Good luck!

Fell the pain <3

• tlbwwtlbww Member Posts: 10

Grind in WoW?! What are you talking about, WoW is the quickest leveling game in MMOG history. You want to see grind? Try Lineage II.

I have to agree. EQ is a grinder (with other options). I mean EQ is a long exping. But I've played games that all u can do is grind, namely korean games. Ran online being the grinder king. Lineage 2 wasn't all that long. I got to lvl 30 in a day (but then again I was playing on a private server). Furthermore, I've played on a private server on EQ and live and even on the private server it took me 3 months to get to lvl 55 (xp rate was x5 but well that game is just a challenge).

Anyway, Cabal is very fun. Grinding or not the fighting is what makes this game very fun. The combo system, graphics, classes, and item creation all make this game very fun. It is one of few games with boss monsters everywhere. Plus, any class can be good but group play is highly recommended seeing as you can magically wonder into a high lvl area and but outmatched.

I speak having played the beta a year ago. This game is very note worthy as I had never played an action mmo b4.

Cabal Online
    Ran Online
    EQ
    GW
    Knight Online
    Silkroad
    Carpe Diem
    Last Chaos
    9Dragons
    Tantra
    PSOBB
    Rumble Fighters
    Bots
    Lunia
    WoW
    MU Online
    Dofus
    Planetshift
    PlanetSide
    Lineage 2
    Hero Online
    Rappelz

Just to name a few.

• vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577

LOL, do they have one of those UBER Walmart shops to buy stuff with real cash??

• JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251

Originally posted by vingvega

LOL, do they have one of those UBER Walmart shops to buy stuff with real cash??

No, of course not. This game is free to play. Why would they have Cash Shop or anything like that? After all i'm sure that this game has rich developers who will pay everything by themselves. Screw the money, let's make games to loose some and for people to have fun !!

Ok , now try to use logic... i know that it's hard but i'm sure that  you can do it. Ok let's pretend that you've made it . Now tell me how the hell is one game supposed to work if there is no payment system behind it ? Who will pay staff, servers maintenance and on top of that it's just a business. People are trying to make their money there, same as someone working in McDonalds.

Now go to McDonalds and ask for a free burger , while you are there you could also ask them to pay you for eating their burgers. Screw da money, it's not important after all.

• CapsLockCapsLock Member Posts: 7

Can you stop this nerd fight?? EVERY GUY who plays WoW comes on other peoples forums and call their free MMORPG's crappy, and what the hell is grinding supposed to mean, and please make an end to all this anoying 1337 speak

• Anaris117Anaris117 Member Posts: 5

Yeah, sure, WoW may be "the thing" nowadays, the something that everyone plays, but what is it going to be in another 20 years? Just another MMO among hundreds.

O_o

• CapsLockCapsLock Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Anaris117

Yeah, sure, WoW may be "the thing" nowadays, the something that everyone plays, but what is it going to be in another 20 years? Just another MMO among hundreds.

Yeah! Anaris117 is right mostly, but some of you still maybe playing it after 20 years  *cough*"no-life"*cough*