Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do ppl diss factions!?

ok so i jsut finished the Factions primary quests an hour ago.

this is the only guild wars i have so i cant really compare it.

But i c so many ppl sayin its horrible and to avoid it....

ITS GREAT!!! in my opinion....

but if u are guild wars fan its something u cant miss. and its easy to learn as ur 1st gw

however the PvE is soo short. PvP is UNREAL

oh and what advise me to get next prophecies or nightfall?

Comments

• Ever-AngelEver-Angel Member Posts: 46
    Get prophecies if you want to know the story in the right order and there are a lot of nice skills there but in nightfall you get heroes and some of the best elites for elementalists and you can use the 2 new professions who can be good support for all the other professions  as secondary class.

so looks like is nightfall as far as i go, just get prop when you finish it.
  • chocochinacachocochinaca Member Posts: 4

nah, i would get proph. It has the best out of everything, the longest story, amazingly good quests.

But i think that the pvp in proph is the only thing they lacked.

Nightfall is a really fun game. But if you got factions first, you probley went through it pretty fast.

So i would recommend Prophicies. This game will keep you playing for a really long time.

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    Factions has some - , but it is great too . It has original story line . I never get bored by fighting in AB ( Alliance Battles ) for Kurkiz or Luxon . Factions has great PvP and intresting , nice skin wepons and sets . I like East culture a lot , so that ninja and samurai skin items is awesome for me . The - is that the storyline is short . Too big Quests and Mission Exp ( too easy too raise lvl , lvl 20 become non-respected when faction showed ). Factions is unbalanced with other campings like chocochinaca said when you bring characters from other campings they are too strong ( game can become boring ) . Everyone choises and decides what is good or bad for them , if you decide that Factions is bad it is yours opinion , but i think it is good , offcurse not as good as other , but still good ^^ . I recommend too get and try Prophecies , than you could decide wihich is beter .

First you must give , only than you can take .