Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which MMO has the best pet classes?

2»

Comments

• DeadlyJamesDeadlyJames Member Posts: 64
    SWG before the NGE had the best pet class, You capture a pet from the wild and raise then then train them and fight with them, By the time your pets are maxed out you would have 2-3 out at a time.
  • JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347
    I would agree that UO had the best pet system for what you could do with it.

However, if i loved pets i would go with daoc no other game has as many different types of pets or as many pet classes.

Right now the bonedancers are a bit  crazy they can outright own people melee seems wrong but hey.

"I offer nothing more than simple facts, plain arguments, and common sense; and have no other preliminaries to settle with the reader, than that he will divest himself of prejudice and prepossession, and suffer his reason and his feelings to determine for themselves; that he will put on, or rather that he will not put off, the true character of a man, and generously enlarge his views beyond the present day." - Thomas Pain

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• Aetern-eAetern-e Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by AshGUTZ

That Rappelz game is about nothing but leveling with a pet. For every class.
    That is really what I'm doing right now, leveling my pantera higher. There are like 1 class in each 3 races with full pet user