Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving Vanguard A 2nd Chance

GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
So I've decided to give Vanguard a 2nd chance, even after all my performance flames I protested on this site already. The fact that Vanguard is new and not boring like LOTRO is I have come to the conclusion that it deserves a 2nd chance. With my hardware the performance issues are being worked out slightly, but I'm going to hold out till i can upgrade my ram to 2GB's or more before I judge the game. Because it seems after 2-5 minutes of play (as of my current set-up) the game starts to smooth out. And the issues are not even present. I'm starting to see return to Vanguard threads pop-up now and it seems others want to give this game one more go before they bury it. More then i can say what people did for Asherons Call 2. I just hope that when I get into this game again that SOE doesn't pull the plug. Because I'm having a blast so far and it will only get better once I get into the Crafting and Diplomacy a little bit more then I have now. I believe though all the flaming Vanguard is recieving will make people want to give it another chance like it had done for me. The servers are bare, but that doesn't bother me because means I won't have people in my way. But also i believe its bare because Vanguard is so huge and if you don't pick the race and contienent that the most people are on you wont see anyone. So I'm sure SOE will do a server merge soon and this will help out the people who are already higher levels.  TTYL hope you can give this game one more shot I'm sure people who got this already had a SOE account for EQ 1 or 2. And can use the station access for play on this game.