Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

these are the next big thing

TyrolerTyroler Member Posts: 97

boys on wheels - see them before its to late! :)

Comments

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089
    Watched for 30 seconds, went to take a cold shower, threw up in my toilet, cut my wrists, shaved my head, then took another shower.

I was quite disturbed.

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

Er.. no comments here other than it should be a crime for Norwegians to sing.. kudos for being handi-capable in any case.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Refused to watch on the grounds that i hate copying and pasting links.  OP learn to post proper links please. (e.g. hit space or enter after you paste the link, its that easy)
  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Tyroler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKlrvCcjilk  boys on wheels - see them before its to late! :)
    fixed

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Originally posted by kel11

Watched for 30 seconds, went to take a cold shower, threw up in my toilet, cut my wrists, shaved my head, then took another shower.

I was quite disturbed.
    Dude watch the whole thing, towards the end they sing a cover of Livin on a Prayer and it's awesome.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Originally posted by Draenor
    Watched for 30 seconds, went to take a cold shower, threw up in my toilet, cut my wrists, shaved my head, then took another shower.I was quite disturbed.
    Dude watch the whole thing, towards the end they sing a cover of Livin on a Prayer and it's awesome.

The New Awesome

• TyrolerTyroler Member Posts: 97
    Originally posted by Flem

Refused to watch on the grounds that i hate copying and pasting links.  OP learn to post proper links please. (e.g. hit space or enter after you paste the link, its that easy)

tried that, didnt work. either im stupid or it doesnt work
  • pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by Tyroler

Originally posted by Flem

tried that, didnt work. either im stupid or it doesnt work It never works for me, all you nubs should just download linkification for firefox.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

Originally posted by Coldmeat

I was quite disturbed.

Dude watch the whole thing, towards the end they sing a cover of Livin on a Prayer and it's awesome.

The New Awesome

You interrupted Jambi for that?  You're a stupid smelly jerk face.

• I...I feel like an asshole for watching this. Damn you OP! :P
  • UrdigUrdig Member Posts: 1,260
    Originally posted by Coldmeat

I was quite disturbed.

The New Awesome

Very.  Listened to it a few times.  Had me reminiscing about Kotton Mouth Kings.

The guys in the OP's link were pretty good. 

Wish Darkfall would release.