Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you like to play 2D or 3D MMO

In all MMO out there different theme different style for you what do you like most a 2D or 3D graphic interface!

For me it's 3D graphic coz you can appreciate more all the details of your character how brute or cute they are  ^_^

Comments

• YuramikoYuramiko Member Posts: 176

I won't pick between the two choices because I do really enjoyed playing this two types of game theme

• LudwixLudwix Member UncommonPosts: 73

I'd love to play some isometric 2d mmorpg once again, it affects your imagination more than full detailed 3d world. Ehh I remember old good times in helbreath for example. ;)

Sorry for my eanglish.

• iamkira412iamkira412 Member Posts: 24

Yeah, I also prefer 3d than 2d. The characters and background are more lively.

• MhirMhir Member Posts: 41

I do play both. I'm not that choosy.

• glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338

Why is this thread posted here? Isn't this the ROLEPLAYING forum? Shouldn't this be in the GENERAL discussion forum?

• fiery_gamerfiery_gamer Member Posts: 18

2d would just waste my computers specs.. i'd go for the 3d ones a more realistic vibe and experience to games i suppose.. if i'm playing 2d ones, i'd rather play the old school gaming consoles :P

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

I like good graphics and therefore want 3D, at least until when the computers get good enough for a Virtual reality game.

Also 3D gives a lot of options you can't have in a 2D game.

• guitarcrashguitarcrash Member Posts: 20

3D duh. i'm not against 2D games in itself but y'know its pretty hard to imagine 2d pvp. and it looks funny that way.

When I hold my guitar, I become a different person.

• alexxiialexxii Member Posts: 8

mmm...    3d  yeahh

????'

• Nel-TuNel-Tu Member Posts: 42

I love both. What is far more important in playing any online games, is the part that how much you like the game no matter how was it presented to you. Just enjoy the game you are playing and feel satisfied.

• Rak21Rak21 Member Posts: 3

I think a lot of 2d games are fun and some could even compete with a good portion of 3d games.

• sohatelssohatels Member Posts: 1

I'd like to play a 3D mmo, where everything is so lively, you can run, jump, and sit and so on, and houses, rivers, trees...everything is so lively that you just feel you are in a real world. The only difficult to me is I would sometimes lost myself or get faint because of the big map and continuously turn around.

This discussion has been closed.