Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

news update, important!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• BirathenBirathen Member Posts: 48
    Its way to late.. I cant keep answering to these baits. Bed time. See ya alls tomorrows.
  • MystlynxMystlynx Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Originally posted by Birathen

Originally posted by Mystlynx

So, is that why the corps are complaining about loss of profit because the bottom is falling out of the t2 market and the prices of things have come down so much.  They are having talks about looking for new revenue streams to replace the losses in t2 sales.  Boy, it sucks when prices come down and more people can afford to buy things.
    If you dont care that it is rigged, then just plain say so. The fact still is, the game is rigged, developers have been outed for cheating no matter if prices are high or low. And no matter if prices are high or low, he with all the T2 BPO's sets the prices, thats right, high or low, whatever he or she pleases.

Because with the invention system now in, there is no way for anyone that doesn't own the tech 2 bpo to make any tech 2 equipment.  And it is a real good thing that people don't sometimes copy and sell some of those tech 2 prints so that others end up building things.  Oh my, just think, if there were ways like that for average everyday joes to build tech 2 things.  All heck would break loose.
  • MystlynxMystlynx Member UncommonPosts: 68

Just to put it out there.  I am fine with you caring enough to feel slighted by what has occured.  Telling people your opinion is totally normal and expected.  I just don't know what you hope to gain from it.  Honestly.  I have been playing MMO"s since The Realm and Meridian 59, was in UO's beta test, have played in most major western releases for some amount of time.  That all said.  There is always something that a group of people will glom on to and complain about.  To varying degrees.  Can just mention SWG in mixed company and a flame war could start.  They took the teeth out of EQ so much to make it a kids game from what it started like.  The list goes on.

Do your duty, hold up the supposed facts for all to hear and have some discussion.  It is the right thing.  I just have gotten too tired of it over the years to be able to generate that fervor.  Now, I do the only thing a person really can do.  If you are having fun, play.  If they do something you don't like, leave.  If you aren't having fun, leave.  The money is what talks and as long as there is some to be made, it will take more than a few voices.  But I always hold out hope for the next thing that comes along to be better.  Always an optimist in the end and like to think the best of everyone.  I applaud your desire to see things set right.  Even if I don't necessarily agree.

• Firebird1Firebird1 Member Posts: 222
    Originally posted by Birathen

Its way to late.. I cant keep answering to these baits. Bed time. See ya alls tomorrows.
    It wasn't a bait, I just wanted an answer.

• PegasusJFPegasusJF Member Posts: 268

Whatever, I'm just going to play my game and enjoy it.

There are far more worthy things in this world to get worked up about.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

I think when they said they use aimbots too they were joking, an aimbot would help you in battlefield but in EVE I don't see how it'd work especially for a 0.0 alliance. Besides I've been at war with the Goons in the past and have killed them before being locked, would be useless in a large battle since you wouldn't be able to attack the primary.

I think you're thinking more of an auto-lock feature  rather than an aimbot, aimbots are strictly FPS cheats. Trust me I play BF: 2142 so have experienced the weasels that use them.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• JADEDRAG0NJADEDRAG0N Member Posts: 733
    Originally posted by Agricola1

I think when they said they use aimbots too they were joking, an aimbot would help you in battlefield but in EVE I don't see how it'd work especially for a 0.0 alliance. Besides I've been at war with the Goons in the past and have killed them before being locked, would be useless in a large battle since you wouldn't be able to attack the primary.
    I think you're thinking more of an auto-lock feature  rather than an aimbot, aimbots are strictly FPS cheats. Trust me I play BF: 2142 so have experienced the weasels that use them.
    I think the name 'Aimbot' is just a name given to the program that uses the overview to fast target. Fact of the matter is that in the end Goonswarm have been caught cheating themselves just like BoB only difference is that BoB used Dev tools [winks].
  • JADEDRAG0NJADEDRAG0N Member Posts: 733
    Originally posted by Firebird1

In refrence in Taram's post:

Aimbots in PVP where you lock on to another ship?

Is this something that selects the ships for all members of a gang? 

Other then that Preach on my friend!
    Well as they use the same program and have it set the same way then its easy to assume that an entire gang wil operate pretty much the same way. Even so in EvE just one ship can take out multiple players if its better fitted and the palyer behind the ship is skilled.
  • blackcat35blackcat35 Member Posts: 479
    Originally posted by JADEDRAG0N

Originally posted by Firebird1

In refrence in Taram's post:

Aimbots in PVP where you lock on to another ship?

Is this something that selects the ships for all members of a gang? 

Other then that Preach on my friend!
    Well as they use the same program and have it set the same way then its easy to assume that an entire gang wil operate pretty much the same way. Even so in EvE just one ship can take out multiple players if its better fitted and the palyer behind the ship is skilled.

or if your friends with CCP and they bequeth your alliance with a mothership.    BOD was given a mothership in a "surprise" event that supposedly needed certain materials they just happened to have on hand......

Its hard to fight against DEV's who even if you happen to blow them to pieces will just have another ship shortly, they have unlimited funds...

Anyone remember the time a DEV was blown to pieces and his tech 2 stuff he created was lying all over the map........I forget his response to this but he wasn't happy.

I cannot believe they are banning people who pay for them if you accuse them of cheating.   Go on their forums, say they cheat, and wammo, you cannot pay them to play anymore on that account.....

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.