Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easily one of the best

jedeye1990jedeye1990 Member Posts: 29
I have been playing shadowbane for about a year now and it is easily one of the best games around if you just give it time. Its PvP system is the best ever created. No other game is like it. Most people complain about graphics, lag, etc but it runs fine on my system. Putting the game on high detail gives it excellent graphics in my opinion .No other mmo can give you the politics and diplomacy like SB. If there is one please tell me. If there is any other games that allow you to own buildings and city like SB please tell me. There is no competeing with this game. Starting the game out is very hard and it may seem boring but once you understand it the fun never stops. This is one of the few games that make you feel really accomplished when having success. Running a guild is great. Getting into politics in the game is even more fun and only unique to this game. Getting into a guild is quite easy (DragonScale on mourning) and exspect to be a lvl 75 within 2-3 days. (Not 5 months like WoW) It is not hard to find your way around and not get ganked. People always complain about it but their are safe zones. That is another thing thats great about the game. 99% of the map you can PvP and hack someone down(if you don't like this than go play some pansey PvE game). Mostly all other games restrict you to a certain zone, time, or you must agree to dual someone (which i think is incredibly boring). ALL im saying is play the game for a bit, get involved with the politics and try and fight in a few banes, believe it will be well worth it considering you pay $0