Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just started..

alisha898alisha898 Member UncommonPosts: 4
Well im downloading the game, and i wanna know is it going to be worth my time, because im also playing FlyFF as well, also im not sure if i understand the whole thing about clans.. Just asking for a little help and if you have any tips that would also be helpfull.

Comments

• LesCieuxLesCieux Member Posts: 12

The game is solid, but like any game there are some things that will frustrate some and bother others.  While we all share a common passion or hobby for multiplayer online games, we are each very unique people, so I can not tell you if you will like it or not for sure.  It's free so this is one that you can test drive for awhile to see if you like.  I personally have enjoyed the game so far, but this setting and genre is a personal interest of mine.

As far as the clans:  Think of it like schools of thought.  Each clan is different and utilizes it's own style of kung fu and favors it's own particular weapons.  Depending upon where you start you will be exposed to a greater majority of that style, and after a few days of playing, those of your fellow white or black clans.  The forums may offer a bit more detailed information on each clan.

Just remember, the game is free, so if you find that this game does not suite your taste for one reason or another, you didn't spend any money on it to try it.

• cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148

You must be out of mind, if you say the game is solid. It is full of bugs.

But, I have to admit, it has some new things. I have never seen marshal arts in an MMORPG before. So, if you would not get frustrated by the crap load of bugs, and love marshal arts, then it is ok to play.

• jabeastjabeast Member Posts: 11
    I luv dem marshal arts!
  • Soulblade91Soulblade91 Member Posts: 17

The game has quite a large range of different clans, and "jobs" to specialize in. Each of the six major clans have a warrior path , healer path, nuker path (think mage), and hybrid path (jack of all trades but very rarely a master of any). They have a lot of useful guides at www.9dragons.acclaim.com > message board > tips & guides