Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does EQII have a market or bazaar?

AbraxosAbraxos Member Posts: 412

I just started playing EQII again and am really enjoying it. I remember something about having a bulletin board or some weird thing for shopping for equipment and skills but I don't remember how to shop? If I want to see if anyone is selling a 1hs sword for my lvl or a apprentice III skill, how do I do that?

I found a broker in Neriak but it seemed rather limitied in search options. Is this the only market?

Comments

• xephonicsxephonics Member UncommonPosts: 672
    yah the broker is it besides the trade channels

tho the advanced interface of broker is pretty indepth

My god has horns.... nah, I don't think he is real either.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
    You are getting a market board when you get your appartement, you can browse and sell item from it.  To buy you go visit a broker, there is one in every tradeskill instance.
  • AbraxosAbraxos Member Posts: 412
    Originally posted by xephonics

yah the broker is it besides the trade channels

tho the advanced interface of broker is pretty indepth
    Is the advanced interface part of an expansion? I haven't bought any of the expansions yet?
  • quaikyquaiky Member Posts: 566
    don't think that anything of broker interfaqce depends on expansions. i think there is an advanced search button omewhere to get all options. (i am using a customized ui that ahss all options in default screen so cannot say that for sure)
  • MyskMysk Member Posts: 982

Originally posted by quaiky
    don't think that anything of broker interfaqce depends on expansions. i think there is an advanced search button omewhere to get all options. (i am using a customized ui that ahss all options in default screen so cannot say that for sure)

Yeah, there's an "Advanced" button that allows you to select class, level range, slot (chest, legs) and so on.

I wouldn't mind looking into this custom UI that you're using. It's a pain to always switch to the "advanced" window. Where did you pick up the gui? :)

~Mysk

• quaikyquaiky Member Posts: 566
    i am using profitui reborn that ahs that market window included but you cna get only the market window of that ui from www.eq2interface.com too
  • MyskMysk Member Posts: 982

Thanks Quaiky.