Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project X Beta Signups

Comments

• BildgeratBildgerat Member Posts: 85

Well I signed up for Beta as I would love to help this site out in any way I can as they have provided me answers and info that is beyond what I can find elsewhere.

I know it IS NOT a game but if it will help them help others or just make it more fun to find the info or anything then it will be worth dedicating the time to helping.

(consider Dev Glutious Maximos kissed)

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

• seagonseagon Member Posts: 15

well, as a full time beta tester ( lol ) i would love to take part in it, at least eventually.

but what could it be since it is not a game hehe.

maybe a program that scans the internet for mmorpg activity on known mmorpg servers, or a search that picks out mmorpg's from the internet. :p

well i guess we can only speculate hehe

But still, it looka and sounds appealing couse of the lack of every bit of info on the project.

You are free, to do as we tell you.

• StrifeousStrifeous Member Posts: 39
    Yea I think I'll sign up for it. I always like beta's.

• SeravajanSeravajan Member UncommonPosts: 192

Originally posted by Bildgerat
    Well I signed up for Beta as I would love to help this site out in any way I can as they have provided me answers and info that is beyond what I can find elsewhere.
    I know it IS NOT a game but if it will help them help others or just make it more fun to find the info or anything then it will be worth dedicating the time to helping.

(consider Dev Glutious Maximos kissed)Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

FYI: It's not a web site! :::^)::

Can a mod gives some more hints plz. I believe it is a speech program.

Betatested:
    AC2; Lords of Everquest; Horizons; Fung Wan Online; Wish; Saga of Ryzom.

Played:
    EQ (retired); DAoC (retired); Horizons (semi retired); SWG (retired); Shadowbane (Retired); UO free shards (retired)

Attempt to test or play:
    Darkfall; EQ2; Dark & Light.

• AmunetAmunet Member Posts: 136

Originally posted by Seravajan

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

Betatested:

Played:
    EQ (retired); DAoC (retired); Horizons (semi retired); SWG (retired); Shadowbane (Retired); UO free shards (retired)

Attempt to test or play:

What he said!..............Im telling you, we have to go over there and plan a secret rendevouz!!

• knives22knives22 Member Posts: 375
    damn it... hey admins could you at least tell us when is going to be ready please?

• JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602

Originally posted by knives22
    damn it... hey admins could you at least tell us when is going to be ready please?

hmm, well I guess we could.  Although the real question is "will you tell us when it is going to be ready please?" and then we would answer very politely....

NO!

I hope that answers any questions you might have concerning project X's arrival.image

----------------------------
    Justin Joseph
    -MMORPG.COM Co-Founder-
    [email protected]

='( why do you have to be so mean?  I just wanted to know ;___;

• BildgeratBildgerat Member Posts: 85

Wow now I have all the answers to this Project X thing, I feel so relieved and can now sleep at night.  LOL

I know we will all know soon enough as it is not like we havent lived this long without it, I am sure that they are bursting at the seams to let it slip but they are being very courtous not to let us know as it might make others jelous if we knew and they didnt.

So there go on with your lives and if we stop asking and bugging them they will stop getting the pleasure of torturing us with no info.

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

ummm...I think you should stop trying to be the nice guy :) you know you are dead curious just like the rest of us and no I cant sleep at night thinking abot what the hell did I singed up for image

• FrokFrok Member Posts: 3

Mmmmmmm......sounds yummy......I could go for a big heaping bowl of Project X..... Although I don't think I'd like the raging diarreah that follows.... Oh well.. LET ME IN (DA DA DA) LET ME IN!! ::::28::

......Cogito Ergo Sum......

......Cogito Ergo Sum......

• seagonseagon Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Amunet

Originally posted by Seravajan

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

Betatested:

Played:

Attempt to test or play:

What he said!..............Im telling you, we have to go over there and plan a secret rendevouz!!

I think you 2 know what i meant image

Allthough i dont think it will matter to post the mmorpg's you've tested / played it could be fun to do so anyway :p

here goes image

Alpha's: Planeshift.

Beta's: Earth and Beyond, ragnarok online, Priston tale, Fairyland, Knight online, MU online, Project Entropia, Prince of Quin, Fung Wan Online, Saga of Ryzom, and also Everquest 2 when public beta opens up or when i get chosen to test (which i don't think is going to happen).

Played full games: Everquest, Earth and Beyond. aiming at the matrix online and everquest 2 when they get released.

I have tested quite a few more but i can't remember the names image

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Since I obviously didn't make it into the project X beta signups, I'll post my speculation that I think it has something to do with there new web page/setup.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• WoWROXWoWROX Member Posts: 17

Shit man can't wait getting sick image

Have the e-mails of the beta test gone out? If so i havent got accepted image

When the gangs take over the highway remember his on your side..

Originally posted by WoWROX

Shit man can't wait getting sick image
    Have the e-mails of the beta test gone out? If so i havent got accepted image

No, we have not sent any emails concerning project x out yet.

Justin Joseph
    -MMORPG.COM Co-Founder-
    [email protected]

And what is with another hint? ::::02::::::04::::::20::::::17::

Betatested:

Played:

Attempt to test or play:

• WoWROXWoWROX Member Posts: 17

Ahh... Great they aint out image'

Hope i get selected image its not every day a secret beta comes image

Btw.. Cant you come with another hint? image

Please also tell us when the mails have gone out could be cool... image

When the gangs take over the highway remember his on your side..

I begin to assume this will be a very special beta test! ::::02::
    Because we are already betatesting the betatesting application! ::::01::::::31::::::39::::::04::::::40:::::^D:::::^b::::::35::

Betatested:

Played:

Attempt to test or play:

• Tharivol70Tharivol70 Member Posts: 4

dag gum it i hate being young 7 hours and i'll be able to beta test  see yall agian in 7 hoursimage

I wise man said, "what we need is a hero that is wisest of them all."
    Another wise man said, "No what we need is a hero who is brave and strong."
    "No" said the wisest "what we need is an idiot one that doesn't no the danger of this mission."

• AthusAthus Member Posts: 12
    Im saying that MMORPG.com has a deal with a game company to assign beta accounts. Since I dont think that it is an in-house creation of their own. And they wouldnt hype it up so much unless they were sure it would be awesome. There is at lease one amazing rpg beta that getting into right now would make me go *wow*.

Originally posted by Athus
    Im saying that MMORPG.com has a deal with a game company to assign beta accounts. Since I dont think that it is an in-house creation of their own. And they wouldnt hype it up so much unless they were sure it would be awesome. There is at lease one amazing rpg beta that getting into right now would make me go *wow*.

Aha you believe we will beta testing the assignment of beta testing accounts? ::::02:: You'll remember that Project X is NOT a game! ::::04::::::40::

@MMORPG Staff: Plz provide some more hints!::::19::::::20::::::24::

Betatested:

Played:

Attempt to test or play:

Hint: don't expect to hear anymore about project x until late July-early August. image

Justin Joseph
    -MMORPG.COM Co-Founder-
    [email protected]

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

WELL HERe's SOME NEWS FOR US imageimageimageimageimageimageimage Even though I love Malkavian so much.. He let a tidbit slip!!!!!..... It was one of my greatest finds ever here's the post image

Originally posted by Malkavian

Do not think that MMROPG.com is and shall always remain what it is today. This community has plans to become one of the largest if not The Largest Online Gaming Community for not only mmorpgs but other genres aswell.

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

HMMmmmm Malk...!!! does this have anything to do with PROJECT X!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

DON't DENY IT YOU LET IT SLIPPP... mwuahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...

ok... i'm bored now

Click Here --->Just one of those days<--- Click Here

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

And his answer was:

LOL... sorry mate I cannot answer that question. image

- Malkavian image

What's your Wu Name?
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

LOL man I hope they don't delete that post!!!image

oh and Malk... Dude you know I love you!! lol But the truth shall set you Free!!!!! Where's reverendDan to Back me up????image

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Lol... I can't stop laughing... Methane thanx for the support. image

- Malkavian image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

This discussion has been closed.