Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project X Beta Signups

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

No real skills needed.  Programming skills would be a perk of course, mainly because when a bug is found an experienced programmer might have an idea what actually caused the problem ;)  But it will not be a factor in who we select.

As for the login issue you mentioned...check for a firewall that is blocking cookies.  This is always a problem as your login cannot be stored in your browser - so the next page you request (like posting) does not know who you are image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• knives22knives22 Member Posts: 375
    ahh I see many thanks :D

and since that day...I have always loved her.....

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

We would like to thank you all very much for your bounding enthusiasm for Project X. Our legion of code monkeys find your ongoing support to be most gratifying.

Who knows, maybe we will even let them outside for a little while eventually?

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

I WANnA be a code monkey..!!!!image

Lol... hey that's a pretty cool name.. Legion of Code Monkies...

Hmmmm

HMMMMMMMM

I'm gonna go make a guild now.. BYE!!

Click Here --->Just one of those days<--- Click Here

"Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

I think it is something like this:

A community page that features many many MMORPG games, it prolly has forums for each and every one of them games. Along with news and reviews, even the ability to write your own reviews, lots of neat contests and your own email box, wooot..

At no more then $6.99 a month...

Umbrood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

I will give you 2 small tips:

a) it is not a web page

b) it is totally free image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

WHAT?? TOTALLY FREE??!?!?! THose just happen to be my favorite two words...

THIS IS GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't matter what it is now!! image.

<i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

oK since you gave us two small tips.. can the other MMORPG staff give us two hints also.. so by time all the staff gave their hints.. we'll know what it is!! image

<i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

hehe, yeah, i really did not believe what I wrote, but sometimes I can not restrain myself from writing, what i think, witty comments. :)

I just remember gamespot and when they tried to make ppl pay by putting their beta central under their paying members section. Did not take them long to change that back, hehe.

Anyhow, anticipation is starting to kick in, you better release some info soon, the hype can only go so far before people have an anerhysm, and then all you have are a lot of dead members..

yours

Umbrood

Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.

• gthprincegthprince Member Posts: 14

Hrmmmmm prpject X... sounds like a government conspericy to have people sign up for the army or some secret test LOL! Or it could just be a new site design ... or a test based game ... thats a game but not exactly a game.... yup ... but I think its a government conspericy! ::::13::::::13::::::13:: ::::07::

-=Run run as fast as you can you'll never catch me I'm the gingerbread man.=-

------------------------------------
    Name: Gthprince
    Mos frequent job: 46Thf/23nin , 28nin/14war
    -=Run run as fast as you can you'll never catch me I'm the gingerbread man.=-

• AmunetAmunet Member Posts: 136

OMG! Tottaly a goverment Thing.. Or is it, There starting there own goverment? Im telling you. its a freal version of the matrix, where gonna download this thing, and when we log in, we will be sucked into our computers! l::::40::

• OziasOzias Member Posts: 128
    Hey, I love signing my name away when I know nothing about what it's for. Man, I haven't done this since I joined the military.......um...wait! Can I take my name back?...lol

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

Two additional hints:

1) A lot of work is being put into it by our legion of code monkeys.

2) Project X will not be its final name.

There we go, two monstrously revealing hints. Enjoy!

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

• SeravajanSeravajan Member UncommonPosts: 192

Originally posted by Maximane
    Two additional hints:1) A lot of work is being put into it by our legion of code monkeys.2) Project X will not be its final name.There we go, two monstrously revealing hints. Enjoy!--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

WOW! Nice hints! At least we know now that there are no new smilies to have been tested soon! ::::01::::::02::

And hint 2 is quite obvious! ::::04::

Betatested:
    AC2; Lords of Everquest; Horizons; Fung Wan Online; Wish; Saga of Ryzom.

Played:
    EQ (retired); DAoC (retired); Horizons (semi retired); SWG (retired); Shadowbane (Retired); UO free shards (retired)

Attempt to test or play:
    Darkfall; EQ2; Dark & Light.

ah yes, indeed 2 great hints  and at least now we know that  there will more of "Project-X" ^_^

• Zerocool032Zerocool032 Member Posts: 729
    Not a game Eh? A beta? Wtf is it then.  I WANA KNOW imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Zerocool032Zerocool032 Member Posts: 729

Ill give you my idea about project X. Its just an idea.  It might be a program to create your own 3d MMORPG. 

1. Its not a game

2. A lot of work is being put into it.

3. Its not a web page.

What else could it possably be!?!?!?!!?!

• SeravajanSeravajan Member UncommonPosts: 192

Originally posted by Zerocool032
    Ill give you my idea about project X. Its just an idea. It might be a program to create your own 3d MMORPG.
    1. Its not a game
    3. Its not a web page.

It could be a virus! ::::35:: ::::19::
    Why?
    1. A virus is not a game! ::::01::
    2. You need to put a lot of time to remove it! ::::18::::::02::
    3. A virus is of course not a web site! ::::31::
    4. And you can get a virus for free! ::::39::::::02::

WOW! We are getting to test a virus! ::::04::::::17::

No! You are safe! I'm just kidding! ::::02::::::20::

Betatested:

Played:
    EQ (retired); DAoC (retired); Horizons (semi retired); SWG (retired); Shadowbane (Retired); UO free shards (retired)

Attempt to test or play:

Originally posted by Seravajan

Originally posted by Zerocool032
    Ill give you my idea about project X. Its just an idea. It might be a program to create your own 3d MMORPG.
    1. Its not a game
    3. Its not a web page.

It could be a virus! ::::35:: ::::19::
    Why?
    1. A virus is not a game! ::::01::
    2. You need to put a lot of time to remove it! ::::18::::::02::
    3. A virus is of course not a web site! ::::31::
    4. And you can get a virus for free! ::::39::::::02::

WOW! We are getting to test a virus! ::::04::::::17::

No! You are safe! I'm just kidding! ::::02::::::20::

Betatested:

Played:

Attempt to test or play:

LOL true >_> it could be a virus, I mean is nto a game, not a web page and is beta..it could be a new virus and they want us to test it xD

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264
    lol... if its a public beta its not a virus or else no one will use or play it :P

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

THAT's the TRICK!!!! NO ONE plays the virus... the virus plays with us ......

MWUauauauahahahahahahahahahaimage

<i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264
    That was so uncalled for and funny :P :P nice one man, heh heh...

Alright everyone! Lets Crack this puzzle. Think about it.... Lets put together everything we know so far =P

-Not Website

-Most Likley Not a Virus

-Not a Game [............]

-Not a Real version of The Matrix image

I can bet the admins are pissing themselves right now.. Rolling on the floor laughing and using morphine to sedate themselves.. Cuz it's very probable that we've already said earlier in this retarded thread what Project X really is.. and they're trying not to break...

But my money is on Project X being a life simulation kinda like Th3re and Second Life....

or ofcourse a virus imageimageimageimageimage

<i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

Omg! It would tottaly rule if they seriosuly made a Life Simulator.....Really! Cause those games are actually the ones, me in particular, come back to more and more!

This discussion has been closed.