Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Characters.

IammwaIammwa Member Posts: 6
If you dont pay for your next subscription to swg for a while after your current subscription runs out what happens? do your characters and other info get deleted? and if so, how long do you have to resubscribe before this happens

"Y'know, you got to make choices in life. You can't keep on following bands around your whole life and partying out. One day you're gonna wake up and you'll be 30 years old and you won't have done a damn thing with your life." - Slash

Comments

• centrik91centrik91 Member Posts: 175
    Well, Rpator Jesus would descend from his throne and invoke his great raptor powers upon your account, freezing your characters/info, so nothing gets deleted. He will then eat a hot dog made up of MMO addicts' souls.

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Aside from that, no, they don't delete characters.  People that cancelled 4 years ago can come back and still find their character waiting for them along with their belongings.

• tylerwicktylerwick Member Posts: 446
    Originally posted by Obraik

Aside from that, no, they don't delete characters.  People that cancelled 4 years ago can come back and still find their character waiting for them along with their belongings.
    Yes yes, with all their crappy unusuable belongings that are worthless anymore with the Animals in their datapads... I know first hand  lol.   Havnt tried the new beast class though.  I had  a bunch of socket clothing with plenty of enhancements that now display in the name what enhancements they once had but not really having them.  Love it
    Originally posted by tylerwick

Originally posted by Obraik

Yes yes, with all their crappy unusuable belongings that are worthless anymore with the Animals in their datapads... I know first hand  lol.   Havnt tried the new beast class though.  I had  a bunch of socket clothing with plenty of enhancements that now display in the name what enhancements they once had but not really having them.  Love it

Depending on what you have in there, those pets could be worth quite a bit ;)

• IammwaIammwa Member Posts: 6
    cool thanks. ihavnt had a subscription for like a month and a half now. cant wait to get back on.  also have the subscription prices gone up recently?

"Y'know, you got to make choices in life. You can't keep on following bands around your whole life and partying out. One day you're gonna wake up and you'll be 30 years old and you won't have done a damn thing with your life." - Slash

Unless you had the Station Access, then no, it's still the same $14.95 it always was.

rite, good.

is the test centre back up yet?

• Trooper113Trooper113 Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by Iammwa

rite, good.
    is the test centre back up yet?

There's two test servers. testcenter and tcprime. 

Testcenter is not available except around the time of new chapters. So, it won't be up for a couple of months when chapter 7 comes out.

TCPrime is up. It is to be treated basically as if it was a live server so, no blue frogs.

o ya i forgot. thanks

• AsisAsis Member Posts: 8
    But is testcenter back up? the other day i got on and TCprime was up but they said testcentered was offline...and did they put the blue frogs back in?

no, i understand now why.

test centre is a server designed to test all the new stuff they put in the game. its only online around the time of a new chapter. it'l be up again around the release of chapter 7.0. tcprime has no blue frogs and testcentre will have a limited amount of them when it is back online. kinda crappy...