Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP! New account ..

ghostsamanghostsaman Member Posts: 48
image Is it against the rules to create a new account with the same Personal info? And also can I use the same email. Or will I get banned?

Comments

• It's ok to have several accounts. It's not ok to share accounts, but that's a different story.

You should not worry about geting banned or deleted. This is one of those times when you have to read the stupid Eula or Aula or whatever it's name is because i never bother to read that crap - but i think you know what i mean.

• LunitariLunitari Member Posts: 32

The EULA is a required read at least for the first couple of times you log on.  Well technically you agree to it every time you log on:P

Keep in mind that ignorance of the EULA is no excuse:)

Having said that though you can have multiple accounts of your own using the same personal information, and as the other reply has said, you can go ahead with that as long as you don't let others use your account.  Selling accounts is also prohibited under the EULA.

Regards,

Luinitari

Advisors of Rubi-Ka(ARK) Guardian 

Bartle's test results

Explorer 73%
    Achiever 60%
    Socializer 46%
    Killer 20%

• flabairflabair Member Posts: 188

remember thou if your 1st account was banned making a new account will not work as it can be banned also. other wise you could have as many accounts as you wish long as there in good standing

• ghostsamanghostsaman Member Posts: 48
    Yes but can I use the same email?

• AzzazzimonAzzazzimon Member UncommonPosts: 211

You can use same email as long as your other account isn't banned.

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

• ghostsamanghostsaman Member Posts: 48
    Thanks image