Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which is the best out of these 3 MMORPG!!

I have been thinking about this for a while which is better?

Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy and World Of Warcraft?

Now this is a very arguable point as each game has it's Up's and down but I want YOUR opionion on these game Please Leave a Reply if nessicary and Awnser the Poll

FF-Name: Iain - Server: Leviathan! If you're on this server please reply and post back!

NO Flaming! You muppets!

=Dionysus=07=

Comments

• dpf1978dpf1978 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Ugh, it's like thread after thread of this.   90% of these forums are these ridiculous posts.  Why don't you try doing some research on these games?  Or look back through the forums to find the other 3000 posts like this that are almost identical--right down the misspelled "they're".

If you already play FF, why are you asking if it's the best, anyway?  Check the ratings, check the reviews, check the millions of other posts that cover this exact topic.

This spam makes me want to kick small animals.
  • IainzyIainzy Member Posts: 11

I'm just bored  To put it simply!

And I am so lazt i can't even be bothered to research.

=Dionysus=07=

• RehmesRehmes Member Posts: 600

I played FFXI not the other 2. I personally liked it a lot. Just be warned that it is a group-oriented game and soloing the game is incredibly hard. That being said i live the class system and ofc the nostalgic feel to it all. A bit outdated as far as graphics but it cant be helped since square enix decided to base the engine on ps2 standards and that limits what it can do.

I hear good things about LoTR from my friends who beta tested it but i dont knwo the details.

Well I've played FF for a bit now and when you think about how much it cost and how much effort it takes to make these games the Graphics are quite good. It was good for it's time and to me if you look at everything it's good compared to some other games.

It is slightley outdated and the PS2 thing is right but they are going to Re-Release it as a new game soon on PS3 same sort of thing only completley re-vamped to suit PS3-X-Box360 and the Latest PC graphichs but it will be a challenge for the Pc like Windows Vista Only 15% of the worlds PC's can run Vista they can't have the game too set up in graphics as a lot of people use PC and are not willing to buy a new PC for one game.

=Dionysus=07=

• DeadEndDeadEnd Member Posts: 98

This is a very difficult question for me. I have played WoW, and I loved it. I am currently playing LoTRo, and I love it. I loved the Final Fantasy series too, but I haven't played the FF MMORPG, so I can't give you my opinion on that one. I can give you my opinion on the other 2 though.

To be fair, it's rather easy to compair them, but I'll try. WoW has a way different PvP, LoTRo has monster play. Which I don't dislike, but I think the WoW varient is a bit more complex. (it's especially fun for hardcore gamers) LoTRo can be fun for everyone, because it's mostly based on quests.

So what I'm saying: I'd take LoTRo if your a normal player, you don't have sleepless nights for your game and don't always want to be the highest level. If you do, WoW will be the best, that's because almost everyone is 60+ there so you'll have to rush and rush. (WoW has known better times)

I'll give you some comment on their producers: Blizzard, the best company that exists, based on my opinion, is totally different from Turbine. Turbine isn't so strict to what they already have, they'd change the whole game if needed, and they'll keep doing that. WoW has been the same for years, it did have some adds, which were really fun, but it didn't change so much YET. (I think they will realize they'll have to to keep up with the other MMORPG's) Turbine will easily add whole new worlds (as you can see at LoTRo's map, only 1 of the 6 areas are available so far) and they'll easily add hundred levels. Look at Asheron's call 1 and 2, AC 1 now knows a level capacity of 275, and AC 1 knew one of 175 when I played. Blizzard only added 10 so far (70), that's why everyone is the highest level. But as I already said, they'll start to realize, and probably take it to 100+ at the next expansion.

I think I'd take LoTRo, based on the facts I just told. LoTRo's future looks bright. I'm not saying WoW's doesn't, but they'll have to change some things big time.

Hope this is usefull for you.

Currently playing Shot Online: Marlonn - lvl 52 Zygmunt.

"Argueing online is like running in the special Olympics... even if you win your still a retard."

• KeoghKeogh Member Posts: 1,099
    Originally posted by Iainzy

Now this is a very arguable point as each game has it's Up's and down but I want YOUR opionion on these game Please Leave a Reply if nessicary and Awnser the Poll

FF-Name: Iain - Server: Leviathan! If you're on this server please reply and post back!

NO Flaming! You muppets!
    Why don't you just try them for yourself and decide, instead of trolling the forums.

"Don't corpse-camp that idea. Its never gonna rez"
    Bladezz (The Guild)

Because I'm broke and don't wan tot buy the Wrong one

=Dionysus=07=

• None of the above - you left out EQ2.
  • SpeedMannSpeedMann Member UncommonPosts: 333
    Originally posted by Iainzy

NO Flaming! You muppets!
    Not really the place to post this poll. I know the answer already.

==================================================
    Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

• jezvinjezvin Member UncommonPosts: 804
    I hate them all, but FFXI would be awsome if it didn't take forever to lvl.

atm I have reached a point where I cannot put myself through lvling in any game at all.

Grinding for no reason other than to get the next lvl is an insult and a plauge across all MMORPGs

Even waiting for the next lvl like in eve is retarded.

anyway, like I said I hate them all and they do nothing else but prove people will put tons of time and effort in for the most retarded rewards.

-------------------------------------------------
    Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 33.33%

EKSA
    -------------------------------------------------

• NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    defenetly lotro.

• TheICETheICE Member UncommonPosts: 120
    The best is EQ2!
  • YodalYodal Member Posts: 35

I voted for LOTRO since I was tired of playing WoW and never have played final fantasy. I think my favorite game was DAOC since I really like the RvR . WarHammer will hopefully be my next favorite, I might even check out AoC.

• AedosenAedosen Member Posts: 234
    Everquest 2 beats at least WoW and LOTRO never played Final Fantasy XI
  • GoddyfatherGoddyfather Member Posts: 239
    Post this is in The Pub (Even though there are 10000 of these threads) instead of LotrO forums.
  • ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    I chose FFXI because it is more challenging than the others. Though it does take a long time to level in FFXI but the people are great, it is alot of fun and they have a better class selection to chose from.