Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

money addition

merloc555merloc555 Member Posts: 29

okay....i like a game thats free..completly...like runescape, no monthly and no retail....and being a nonmember still gives you ALOT to do and have ingame,members get little more than nonmembers.

so when i see a game thats rated high and has no fee's i get hopeful that i might find something good and i go check it out

then they (the game) ruins it all for me because on so many occasions you have to PAY to get items. there goes all that happy feelling because it was sopposed to be free.

my suggestion to mmorpg.com ----

---make a third money symbol next to the retial and monthly symbols that tells you if you have to buy items...or buy a card that has points you use to buy items....and make it orange ..

okay so you dont have to be specific on the color but id really like to see this addition

Comments

• adamb53adamb53 Member Posts: 32
    well although many games now make their money from the in-game stores and such, those games don't tell you that unless you buy it from us there are no items for you to use, like you said people who don't pay get stuff too but the people who do pay get more.. thats obvious.

but yes it would be helpful to see a symbol that says that many items require money or something or a symbol saying that there is an in-game store (which there usually is)

~the lights are on, but nobody is home~