Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Pending?

DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
No flamers please, in the event this has been asked before -- either answer or move on.

I'm just curious as to whether I'm supposed to do something to bring my account to an active mode, or if I'm sitting here waiting for Acclaim to decide if I can do beta or something?

It tells me my account is pending, and normally you just hit a link in your email to activate your account, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

From what I see through the email they sent me, it looks like I should just be able to dl the game, but obviously that isn't the case either, so can someone give me some insight into this?

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Splinki

Comments

• PhynnPhynn Member UncommonPosts: 97
    The closed beta is actually closed. We now are waiting for Akklaim to go forward with open beta..which I was told 4 weeks ago would be 2 weeks, so as you guessed it, I am still waiting.
  • abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131
    like phynn said we're waiting on open beta to be released wich they gave a date for but that was like a month ago or more. they refuse to give any real updates on when it will be released. the last 1/2 assed reply i read said a "few weeks", but the latest "update" is about how the original devs from korea was flying in next week to finish it for them or something who knows.
  • StalkerousStalkerous Member UncommonPosts: 92
     People pls stop posting useless things over and over and over again. For new and updates check the official website of the game.

P.S.

Pending on accounts will not disapeare until the OB is working and released. So please stop spamming the same thing in different posts, be peciante and wait for OB it'll be released soon, go play some other MMORPG's like Rappels, 9Dragons, Ragnarok, Silk Road, HeroO nline, etc.... There are bunch of other MMORPG's you can play while waiting for this one.

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Stalker, no reason to be rude, I was just under the notion that it was already in open beta, I had read somewhere that it was in open beta, but then read that it was in closed, so I was a bit confused, which is why I posted this in the first place.

I do believe I started my topic off with, " No flamers please, in the event this has been asked before -- either answer or move on." Sadly, even a warning to rude people doesn't stop them.

As for the other posters, thanks for the pleasant replies, and the information you provided in them.
  • StanleyyStanleyy Member Posts: 14
    It's all acclaim fault :P on their website they make it look like we can download and play now, that's why there is so many confusion.