Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9 dragons,wow!!!

cryptid5cryptid5 Member Posts: 5
F@#!$!!!! sweet game

Comments

• PvtCaboosePvtCaboose Member Posts: 80
    no...
  • cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148

Well, the game idea is very good. I think it is a very novel and a creative idea to introduce a marshal arts game to the MMORPG genre.

And the graphics seems beautiful too.

However, the game play sucks. I didn't have a good newbie experience. I was stuck in the game multiple times and I couldn't move. It is impossible to have a good playing experience that way since the game mechanics are not well done. If you click on a wrong spot, you will be stuck forever. Besides it is very difficult to aim to a monster. When you try to hit a monster, you accidently click somewhere else and your character moves there.

And I also heard there are loads of cheaters (one-click kill cheat) comming to the game at this early stage.

So, it is not a game for me. I uninstalled after my second char got permanently stuck on a bridge.

• CCDeathCCCCDeathCC Member Posts: 128

yes .this game is perfect i will reate it 8.3 its good its have the best stroy and pvp game i think 9dragons should be train by people its just a perfect game i like the kong fu skills in it

thanks

Hey Everyone

• cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148
    Originally posted by momodig

Well Ceedpal you must suffer from suvere hand shakes - you should get that check out by your doctor -- I have no problems with aiming my mouse lol
    Yes, and you suffer from a bad English teacher. LMAO
This discussion has been closed.