Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to do this on Dark Age of Camelot?

Is it possible to dual client daoc with 2 different cdkeys, on 2 different realms on the same server? I heard something about using winEQ? Thanks!

My guild:

Comments

• GonodilGonodil Member Posts: 335
    You'll get banned for doing something as stupid and lame and pathetic as spying and/or farming yourself for RPs.
  • JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    With mroe than one account you can login.  Most people do it with the same realm as a main and a bot.  If you do two realms it is considered cheating and both accounts will be banned. 
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Originally posted by darkacmaster

Is it possible to dual client daoc with 2 different cdkeys, on 2 different realms on the same server? I heard something about using winEQ? Thanks!

I 2xbot DAOC, but from the same computer. You can do it with the same IP addy as long as its not on the same cluster. I tried it on the same cluster and said im not allowed to do it. It only works if you run two accounts from seperate ip addresses.

But honestly why do you need to do that anyways? You can log off your account as is and return on a different realm in the same cluster in about 30 seconds.

And dont even need WinEQ to do it.