Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you change factions?

sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375
Me and my son made characters of different races, I made Nephilim and he made an Aracroix. We were able to group just fine on the noob island, but once we left and went to the mainland, we were forced to start in different cities and we cannot group anymore because we are different factions. How do you change factions so you can join others?

Thanks.

Currently Playing: DAOC Uthgard

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

Comments

• sideslipsideslip Member Posts: 6
    You guys aren't in different factions, just different guilds. Find the Runemaster and ask to repledge to a new guild/city.
  • sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375
    I was doing some more research on the internet and ran across an article that says that the Vindication server is a new loreplay server that has certain restrictions on it. It looks like we cannot group with each other because of race restrictions. I didn't know this when we rolled on Viindication. Ugh. Guess one of us will have to re-roll.

Thanks

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

• sideslipsideslip Member Posts: 6
    Ouch, you know, you're right. I completely forgot about the loreplay server! My bad.
  • sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375
    It should say "Loreplay Server" next to the server name at the creation screen. Other games will label special ruleset servers.

Oh well.......it's not like it takes a long time to hit level 22 in this game. lol

• l2avisml2avism Member UncommonPosts: 386
    it does say loreplay server, in the bottom where it desribes drop rates and experience rates and server population