Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Safari Support

AxlinAxlin Member Posts: 27
I use a Mac (yes, I know, Macs suck, I can't game, one button mouse, etc. - please don't bother posting that stuff). I would much rather use Safari than Camino or Firefox while browsing this site. However, every time I navigate to mmorpg.com on Safari, this is what happens.

I don't know how big of a project it would be to make the site Safari-compatible, but I can't imagine it would be too difficult considering the fact that Safari is fully standards-compliant, and 99% of the websites on the Internet support Safari without issue. Anyway, please give it some thought! It would make me (and anybody else that happens to be using a Mac) much happier.

Comments

• skywisenightskywisenight Member UncommonPosts: 348
    I know exactly what you are talking about, I too have a mac here.  We serve our pages compressed and there is an issue with the initial page redirect and page type that's not working right with safari.  Fortunatly if you refresh the gibberish page, it will be the last time you will see it during that browsing session.

I have this documented and on our todo list.
  • AxlinAxlin Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by skywisenight
    I know exactly what you are talking about, I too have a mac here.  We serve our pages compressed and there is an issue with the initial page redirect and page type that's not working right with safari.  Fortunatly if you refresh the gibberish page, it will be the last time you will see it during that browsing session.I have this documented and on our todo list.
    Oh cool! I had never thought of refreshing the page. In that case, is there any word on the possibility of adding support for WYSIWYG editing in Safari as well?

Thanks.