Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UXO Weekly Fan Update #2!

Last week I started a post on a few different forums around the UXO community and had some very good feedback. I’m hopping to make this a weekly thing that all UXO communities can look forward to each week. I’m hopping as people start to see the weekly update that more and more will add some of there own creations. So what are you waiting for? Go dig up all of those old ideas and pm/post your creations each week! Also I’m going to start including news/updates from the different UXO Fansites.

This week we have a few poems written Arxon Havenloft of UXO Ogaming, two wallpapers by Aby of UXO Ogaming, two new wallpapers by myself, some new Mosaics by Berek Halfhand of UXO Stratics and a new comical artwork piece by April of UXO Vault.

Week #2:

Poems by Arxon Havenloft

To Battle, My Friends
By: Joseph Mentor Nichols

Sound the horns,
We are under attack,
Grab your Sword,
your Bow, your Axe.
Quickly friends,
No time to waste,
Let us show them,
who they face.
Heed my words and Pray,
That our Honor, and our valor,
shall overcome these odds today.

A Toast To All
By: Joseph Mentor Nichols

Bottles of Whiskey,
And Barrels of Ale,
We Shall Party Tonight,
And Raise Some Hell...

Come One, Come all,
And Join the Fun,
We Drink to That,
We Have Become...

So Glasses Raised,
A Toast to All,
The Path of Virtue,
Shall Never Fall...

We've Suffered Blows,
Cuts, Wounds, And Scars,
But Let it Be Known,
We're Avatars!!!

Wallpapers by Aby

Wallpapers by ConerVallore

Swamp Elemental:

800x600
1024x768
1152x864
1280x960

Phoda:

800x600
1024x768
1152x864
1280x960

Mosaics by Berek Halfhand

Check out more mosaics by Berek Halfhand at:
http://uxo.stratics.com/content/players/mosaics.php

Comical Artwork by April

UXO Fan News!

Just a few headlines for the past week (or two) from among the different UXO community fan sites.

UXO Vault launched a new section of there site called the UXO Vault Theatre. They will be displaying weekly comical fan art based on in-game screens. You can find this weeks art and more at:
http://uxovault.ign.com/index.php?dir=features&content=uxovault_theatre

UXO Vault is also hosting a large amount of new and past UXO fan fiction. They are all wonderfully written and if you have not yet taken the time to read over a few of them than head over to UXO Vault and check them out.
http://uxovault.ign.com/index.php?dir=stories

UXO Ogaming has been taking part in the new Ogaming radio that takes place each week. Ogaming radio plays on Thursdays @ 6:00PM PST / 9:00PM EST so keep an eye out for UXO updates.

Incase you missed the news. UXO will not be showing at this years E3 expo. InQWis had this to say:
“UXO is not showing at E3 and while some of the team may be visiting during the week, most of us will only be there a day, and then back into the office for the rest of the week to work.

-InQWis”
Click here to read more!

In another post over at VN InQWis talked a bit about his views on respecting abilitys within the game:
“Right now you can't change Base Stats or Skills.

Philosophically, I'm a believer in a respec of some sort - especially in an online game where the rules may have to (unfortunately) change every once in a while because of playstyles or exploits.

-InQWis”
http://vnboards.ign.com/UXO_Developers_Corner_/b22709/68416690/?1

For more community updates make sure to check out next weeks ‘UXO Weekly Fan Update’.

----------------
www.TheTeutonicOrder.com
www.UXOFightNight.com

Comments

• BeezerbeezBeezerbeez Member UncommonPosts: 302

Looks great, CV.  Sure glad I found a buddy on mmorpg.com  ;)

I'll try to design my own wallpaper this week.

The Beez

• flabairflabair Member Posts: 188

nice going, lot of good info there, thank you for it, hope you keep posting as i for one am looking forward to UOX