Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

neocron2 what a fubar

khaine050102khaine050102 Member Posts: 4

just bought neocron 2, couldn't set up account because key was invalid, that was 4 days ago, still waiting for a reply.

This really puts into perspective at how crap this company is in handling customer service issues

Comments

• BLueBEarBLueBEar Member Posts: 242

Originally posted by khaine050102
    just bought neocron 2, couldn't set up account because key was invalid, that was 4 days ago, still waiting for a reply.
    This really puts into perspective at how crap this company is in handling customer service issues

Their customer service was always and will always be non-existent,.. anyways tough beak.

Oh my got!!!
    i neber see a graphic of this before,
    i neber p2p any game before, but this game i must!

• khaine050102khaine050102 Member Posts: 4

OMG what a dire game, its slow and boring, i'd rather watch paint dry i'd find that better entertainment.

don't get this game

• MukRakerMukRaker Member Posts: 9
    yeah it's pretty much dead now, but you should have seen it in the nc1 days.

nothing like it anywhere gameplay-wise. if only kk new how to market and get this game into the mainstream.... oh yeah and fix all the bugs...  rofl

oh well. waiting for the next neocron.........

because of my experience playing nc, i really have a hard time playing any "wow"-type mmo. i loath the "select target - auto-attack" garbage.