Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Buddy Pass - would love to try game

ketsumiFFSketsumiFFS Member Posts: 24

I have been researching FFXI a lot the past few days and I have decided I really would love to give it a shot. Unfortunately, I cannot purchase it anytime within the next 2 weeks, so I was wondering if anyone who has a buddy pass would let me have it so I can actually try this game out!

I played WoW for 3000+ hours and GW for 1000+ but I am bored of both and would really love to give this game a try!

My E-Mail = [email protected] - Post here so I know to check E-Mail if you send a buddy pass!!!

Please if anyone has a buddy pass I would love to try this game, THANKS!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HellriderzHellriderz Member Posts: 7
    I would all so love a buddy key been wanting to play this game forever but ever since it came out no one would give me a key. My email address is [email protected]
  • Chrono5834Chrono5834 Member Posts: 2
    I think the new European version is the same as the one out in the United States now.  It includes the original game and all three expansions for very cheap.  Buddy passes I'm not too sure about, though.  I play one Xbox 360 and before that, Playstation 2, so I've never had the ability to share my software with anyone. 

Paladin and Ranger, Mend, from Remora on FFXI