Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta What ?

2»

Comments

• MikeTheSaintMikeTheSaint Member Posts: 74

Ah, fairy nuff then.  Any idea when it'll be back up and running? Guess Im gonna have to take back my comment about the powers that be being less than helpfull now. :P

Thanks for looking into it for me, hopefully see ya in game tomorrow maybe. Will be fun to play a decent post apocalypse game, not played one of those since Fallout 2.

• vss3rdvss3rd Member Posts: 41

haha its ok bro

small dev team..always busy *building game AND fulltime jobs*

-i just help where i can :)

• vss3rdvss3rd Member Posts: 41

notified lead dev

all pre existing characters have been moved OUT of the crashed zone :)

• AgentAndyAgentAndy Member UncommonPosts: 4

I have to bring this topic back...... Beta what?

I found this game on the list and decided to give it a try. I figured that with over 1.2GB of data downloaded, there would be something to look at OR DO....

There is maybe about 4 or 5 structures that look like they are from Duke Nukem 3D, my character is naked (Thanks for the option to see him side step in 3rd person btw )

There is nothing to test, let alone look at !! I guess I was able to test whether I could download the data and create a character.

Just don't get me started on the steep system requirements. Crysis played smoother than this Pre-Alpha Concept