Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new to mmorpg

If your new to mmorpg..I have found that runescape is the best place to start to get a feel of mmorpg..I have also found that playing MUDs is another good way. What do yall think about this?

Comments

• TeganxTeganx Member Posts: 401
    Mm no. I think WoW or LOTRO takes the cup for most user/new friendly.

MUDS and Runescape? Who wants to start their career off so boringly?

playing: darkfall
    waiting: earthrise

• thetankthetank Member Posts: 200
    I think its ok.

Runescape is a great way to start around in MMO's

Now if you want to stick to no totaly free games i'd recomend sticking to RS or trying Silkroad / Rapelz.

If you really want the good stuff and you can afford i advise you to get World of Warcraft or Guild Wars or Lord of the Ringd Online.

If fantasy is not you kind of thing then i'd recomend EVE or Star War Galaxies.

Oh and..

Stay the hell away from this forums while your starting at this genre..

The stupidity level is so highy that you might become permanently retarded..

Notice: If you are easily influenciable i suggest you contact your medic before reading VG, SWG, WoW and LoTRO threads to get proper medication.

Originally posted by Teganx

Mm no. I think WoW or LOTRO takes the cup for most user/new friendly. MUDS and Runescape? Who wants to start their career off so boringly?
    Is that a retoric question or are you really hopping for an awnser?

Troll

• taz24053taz24053 Member Posts: 12
    Im not new to mmorpg..i'm just saying this for the new ppl to mmorpg..i'm just new to this site..thats all
    Originally posted by taz24053

Im not new to mmorpg..i'm just saying this for the new ppl to mmorpg..i'm just new to this site..thats all
    Damn.. Sry didnt properly read your post..

• taz24053taz24053 Member Posts: 12
    Its all cool. But if your new to mmorpg..i believe RS is a way to start..and then move onto WoW or Guild Wars..