Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: Your favorite game series?

defenestratedefenestrate Member CommonPosts: 578
Mine would have to be the Starcraft series, ghosts rock!!

Comments

• NikepwnsNikepwns Member Posts: 134
    lol spyro was good :D

Played: WoW, Guild wars, Eve, SWG, and more

• thepickle5thepickle5 Member Posts: 65
    my vote is for C&C have been playing since the old old days. I haven't even got 3 because of the little money I have.

• defenestratedefenestrate Member CommonPosts: 578
    I havent tried 3 yet either, though Im eager to. I will prolly start downloading it this weekend.
  • Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803
    why is diablo 2x ?

my favourite in that list is Final fantasy

my favourite in not that list is the starwars series

• Xix13Xix13 Member Posts: 259
    Favorite GAME series?  Or favorite RPG GAME series?  'cause Sid's Civ is still my favorite game series all-time.  For RPGs, well, since I've only finished one of them in my life, and that was the original NWN, not sure I have one.  Ultima, Might and Magic, Wizardry...those were very good.  Eldar Scrolls was good.  Baldur's Gate was good.  But Fallout was probably my favorite because, of them all, at least it was somewhat Sci-Fi.  Oh wait...how about the JA series?  That was RPG (sorta) and I LOVED those games!  Yeah, I'd have to give the Jagged Alliance series the nod.   With the Xcoms a very close second. 

-- Xix
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Why, oh WHY, didn't I take the BLUE pill?'"

• kashaunkashaun Member Posts: 220
    Other, Rainbow Six series. From the early ones, mainly Rogue Spear, up until Raven Shield. I put in a good portion of my life into those two games. I might have played others, but that's where all my buds always ended up, better community then any mmorpg I've seen.

Never give up and never surrender!

• MidnitteMidnitte Member Posts: 510

Final Fantasy - 7 had a really great story and game play, as did Tactics =D

• thetankthetank Member Posts: 200
    GTA kicked ass