Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who knows some cheap herpes remedies?

2»

Comments

• Originally posted by notgoneglock

I've been taking like 50mg of zinc a day to keep my herpes at bay...  which doesn't seem to be working too well.  Does anyone have any good suggestions for treating/preventing herpes outbreaks?  It's not like it's a big deal; it's just unsightly to drop trow revealing a bad case of bumpy dick.

With an X-acto knife excise the affected areas...treat with turpentine and wrap with gauze. That'll be $100. please.
  • TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117
    Might i suggest a course of leeches and skull treppanning to release the evil spirits within you.
  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Tamalan

Might i suggest a course of leeches and skull treppanning to release the evil spirits within you.
    THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117
    Originally posted by Draenor

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU

Spiffy, but i forgot my tambourine for the campfire sing-song.
  • AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Oh, and during the treppaning procedure, remember: "If there's no spinal fluid on the drillbit, you didn't go deep enough"

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Interesting Fact #1 -

If you have ever had a cold sore - you have herpes. Cold sores are Type 1 herpes.  95% of all Americans have type 1.  Read up and smile!