Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars: Calling All Alpha Testers!

JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602
We recently ( today ) got word from Gaile, the community relations manager for Guild Wars that we have some alpha testers here at mmorpg.com and they are officially aloud to speak with you all! So if you are interested in having some questions answered that may be on your mind about Guild Wars then head on over to our Guild Wars Forum and join in the fun!

Comments

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996
    I'm not able to post a question :(

-=-=-=-=-
    "We're a game that's focused on grouping and on solo play, you know, more group oriented, more solo play..."
    John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2. Link

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602
    I apologize for that, you should be able to ask the alpha testers now! Thanks image

----------------------------
    Justin Joseph
    -MMORPG.COM Co-Founder-
    [email protected]

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

Lol, you almost scared me there when you said "Calling all Beta testers" instead of "Calling all alpha testers" :P. I literally felt like I was having a heart attack o_O.

New PR rep for the North American Version of RYL
    www.planetwidegames.com

• Is there a set date?