Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

trojan

mikael159mikael159 Member Posts: 19
I just have a question, have anyone got trojans for downloading the europe version of the game? I did. when i was trying to patch it my trojan antivirus detected a trojan from the folder where the game was. i dont know if anyone els have the same issue but should you really get trojans from a game like this?

Comments

• liquidiceVIliquidiceVI Member Posts: 2

Sure it was really a trojan? Sometimes antivriuses get things wrong escpecially with games that need online access. Can't say i did because i havn't dled the game as of yet.

But ask this, did you dl it from a trusted site? One that they gave?

Read there FaQ, it might have a answer.

Also try to post somthing about it on there forums (if they have one) They might be able to give better advice.

• D4rkSoulD4rkSoul Member Posts: 12
    uhm are there realy trojans? cause i realy want to try Cabal Online the movies look so AWESOME......but i don`t want my computer to be full of trojans........anyone had trojans to besides mikael???

They say Wisdom comes with the ages.......well, my grandpa isn`t THAT smart.

• Pink101Pink101 Member Posts: 8

Sometimes virus can slip into a download. Trojans have to be placed into a download. So if this is true that it is a fake download. hehehe. Someone did that with TeamSpeak2.