Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Archer?

KarliarKarliar Member UncommonPosts: 20
Which game has the best  Archer?  This of course includes Rangers.  I just wanna know who has the best Bows and Arrows.  You may break it down anyway you like. 

Comments

• Flynn13Flynn13 Member Posts: 12

Pristontale got real cool archers.

you have umlimmited arrows and the bows looks awesome.

The skills are Great you also have skills that hit more monsters with 1 shot. so you gain fast exp

Peace

• WarlaormWarlaorm Member Posts: 22

DDO rangers are pretty gimp. Most groups would rather have any other class than a ranger.

EQ rangers are scary DPS (well used to be when I played). Cool wolf form and traking abilities make EQ rangers fun.  Groups usually like a rangers DPS (if you can find one at lower lvls).

WoW Hunters are great DPS and pretty fun to play. Fiegn Death (FD) really helps when you get to cocky for you own good. Haveing a pet and FD make WoW hunters one of the best hunters imho. To bad WoW blows after you reach the lvl cap. Well maybe some people like running the same instances over and over all just to earn the right to rerun them over and over on a harder setting.  I see the same reason for people quiting time and time again......"lvl 70 got bored". But the hunter is a fun class to play for sure solo or in group.

• MasakariosMasakarios Member Posts: 9

MU Online. Of all the games I've played nothing looks better than MU Online items and skills. Plus its completely customisable to an enormous extent.

My pick for MU Online would be exc Vine set +0 with maxed out Viper.

Masakari Out.

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

DAOC had awesome rangers, no stupid auto shot unlimited arrow BS. They messed it up now though, and have some retarded castable shot thing. I don't get it, but eh, I shelved my ranger a couple years ago.