Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Respect the Users

UproarUproar Member UncommonPosts: 521

Do not delete posts that are not flames.   Inflametory is not the same as a flame.  We'll just learn to post elsewhere.  I do not appreciate mine being deleted today.  If someone added something to it later delete that post not the entire thread.

Step back from your involvement with the gaming companies -- you have got really chummy.  That is NOT why this site was ever interesting.  I don't care if you had the latest greatest gossip the day it broke.  I come here because you are a single source to learn more about the MMORPG market.  I do not expect to learn it all right here, but I come here first to find it.  You're advertisers should care about that.  And you should attempt more objectivity.  If a game threatens to quit advertising -- let them.  There are lots of others that would appreciate the traffic.  I wouldn't doubt often enough they are either on their way out of business with that attitude anyways.

You're making money now, but taking SOE's game plan as your own has never been a means to success.  You don't have the market in a stranglehold like they do to get away with it.  The information you publish could be published elsewhere very easily.

Comments

• skywisenightskywisenight Member UncommonPosts: 348

I don't speak for the people who moderate the forums, but if you have a problem you should really take it up with the community manager (email), or if you have a problem with the content or how the site it run, take it up with support, which does get read by those who count.

Sometimes deletions like your thread are accidents or a moderator not being thourogh enough and if so the action will be revearsed.  The moderators are only human and there are a lot of posts/threads to go though on a daily basis.  Email the community manager and explain.

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Hello Uproar,

Fixed.  In the future, feel free to email [email protected] for any similar issues.

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com