Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gorgeousgamers banner add

Drea-merDrea-mer Member Posts: 217

There really needs to be a banner on mmorpg.com about this site?

The site is pathetic enough by itself, both the subject it deals with and the superficialness of the people on the site.

I feel it doesn't relate to MMO's in any way either.

http://www.gorgeousgamers.com/ btw

I think sites like that need a reality check and it doesn't really help promoting it, for obvious reasons.

Just saying.

Comments

• Drea-merDrea-mer Member Posts: 217
    Damn it, I reposted it on "Site suggestions". Didn't see a forum for it, sorry. Can reply there plz.
  • ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138
    Keep in mind, sure it's rather stupid as hell. Still, I'll take the lame and pathetic ad over one that shoots trojans at me when i visit. Anyway, you can just get an ad blocker, the ads won't appear.
  • ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

My god, I love irony.

• FugnudzFugnudz Member Posts: 480
    Looks like a good site for someone to negotiate getting the gold for their epic mount in WOW.
  • IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Originally posted by Drea-mer
    Damn it, I reposted it on "Site suggestions". Didn't see a forum for it, sorry. Can reply there plz.

Moved : )

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• Drea-merDrea-mer Member Posts: 217
    Originally posted by IcoGames

Originally posted by Drea-mer

Moved : )

Thanks ico~.