Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help.

NajtroNajtro Member Posts: 54
Hi, I have downloaded the AA client but when i try to install the game i get this error,

Runtime Error (at 1:2906): Internal error: Unknown custom message name "ErrorFunctionFailed" in "cm" constant

Anyone knows whats the prob ?

Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 66.67%, Socializer 46.67%

KSEA players often seek out PVP in a game, but they are looking to socialize with and form alliances with other players who are interested in doing the same. They often seek out guilds or clans that organize formal PVP events, or work on group strategies and tactics.

Comments

• dsebutchrdsebutchr Member Posts: 245

Did you have several programs running in the background while downloading the patches?

Something I've noticed about NCSoft games, you need to have NOTHING running in the background while patching them.  Newer systems might not have this issue but my older one requires me to make sure I'm patching with nothing else on.

Turn off your virus software, turn off your music, don't surf the net etc.

Download with nothing else going and come back when it's finished.  I've noticed this works for me. 

Anything else usually gives me corrupt data from the patching program.  It's not a direct answer but it's a shot.  Try again.

The game is awsome with the new patches and updates.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

• sekrogsekrog Member Posts: 261
    Najtro,

Are you downloading the 14-day trial?

If so, try using "FilePlanet"...for some reason that one seems to be less troublesome.

• MidavegMidaveg Member Posts: 296
    A few days ago my clanmate face this problem to. The solution is extremely easy :

Uninstall all .net framework package and only install 3.0 in it. If you have 1.1 and 2.1 framework lying around in your local harddisk, install it accordingly : 1.1 -> 2.1 and skip the 3.0

The reason that such error comes out is due to the innosetup installer got confuse to which framework to respond and resume further installation for MSXML 4.0 parser check.

Hope this will work for you. Good luck!

All canceled. Waiting on Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning.

• ZeinderZeinder Member Posts: 1
    Not meaning to resurrect a half-dead topic, but Midaveg's solution solved my problem. Good to know there are people with answers.