Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

im asking if this game worth to download.

edward26edward26 Member Posts: 1
hello,im asking this game worth to download?,,,,its look fun for me.any one know if its realy good?.i hope we dont move by clicking on the ground to go ther.

Radical edward

Comments

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564
    Originally posted by edward26

hello,im asking this game worth to download?,,,,its look fun for me.any one know if its realy good?.i hope we dont move by clicking on the ground to go ther.
    The game is pretty fun, has alot of quests and no shortage of mobs to kill. Of course it all comes down to what you consider fun. No one can tell you what you'll think of it, sorta have to try it yourself.

There is a 7 day trial however, to get an idea of it and see what you think. 7 days should be plenty of time to see if it's good enough to you to continue playing (though certain others here would try and argue otherwise).

It is click-to-move, though... Sorry to break it to ya :-/

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• SteveIrwinSteveIrwin Member Posts: 28
    Depends what you want in a game. If you want crappy graphics, clunky animations, horrible UI, boring quests, skilless pvp, tons of ganks from higher players who will fear you when you are thier level, no end-game, childish community, servers that seem weaker then my home pc........... Yes you will then love this game