Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New armour?

thetankthetank Member Posts: 200
Well this game is getting alot of attention lately so i might aswell ask something..

Is there any armour better than the old Verac set?

With higer req than 70?

Comments

• specter843specter843 Member Posts: 84
    Last I heard the latest armor is just basically a repainting of the old base armors.
  • thetankthetank Member Posts: 200
    Originally posted by specter843

Last I heard the latest armor is just basically a repainting of the old base armors.
    Typicall..

And let me guess..

Its being sold for a gazillion gold?

• specter843specter843 Member Posts: 84

Lol... you know it

omg like press 111!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 to buy kewls nwe armerzzzz 22 mi

• thetankthetank Member Posts: 200
    Originally posted by specter843

Lol... you know it

omg like press 111!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 to buy kewls nwe armerzzzz 22 mi
    hahahahaha

it'll never change

• ExhnozoaaExhnozoaa Member Posts: 43
    Well, there is this new third age stuff that's better than rune, but worse than barrows, and only requires 65 def. And it's also treasure trails, so like y'all said, probably costs quite a bit.

EDIT: Yeah, just looked it up, 40-50 mil.
  • KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Typicall from JaGex...low-mid lvl updates and no high lvl updates...Where did they ever support me when I was one of the high lvl players constantly looking up to new updates concerning myself? Certainly made me quit after almost 3 years of waiting for something good concerning us, the loyal (now anti-runescape) high lvl players.
  • CCDeathCCCCDeathCC Member Posts: 128
    There are Barrows items like dharok verac and guthan and kail and ahrims and torgas I think there is no armour need above 70 only barrows its best armour.

Hey Everyone

• DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71

FACT: 3rd age is better than rune, dragon, and barrows ^.^

Big time, but not worth the 100mil 60m pl8 40k leggings now

went down from 80mil 60mil

• SkerzySkerzy Member Posts: 18
    I agree it sucks how they dont keep in mind tons of high levels quitting because of lack of new high level high quality stuff but the people in the forums suggest this all the time and hopefully they will do something about it soon.... Plus i keep myself hooked by setting goals of items money or skills :P
  • SkerzySkerzy Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by CCDeathCC

There are Barrows items like dharok verac and guthan and kail and ahrims and torgas I think there is no armour need above 70 only barrows its best armour.
    Any given barrows set needs 70 of at least 2 skills and in 1 case 3. So a level 85 could be wearing full guthans cause he finally got his 70 defence and 70 attack... But a level 126 with 99 attack 99 defence and 99 in others... Still wears the same thing. I completely disagree with you. Me myself would like more armor along with many many other people because ive been sitting in my same sets of armor for a long time and its getting boring as hell!