Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horizons: Changes to Consigners

As if the other recently announced changes to Horizons weren't enough even more have been announced today:

This limit of five also prevents much centralization, as is not really practical for a crafter to use a single town as a home base. To be effective, you really need to spread your items out among three or four communities in order to get an effective number of items listed. This is a significant frustration to some sellers.

After some debate, one of the upcoming changes will be an increase in the allowed number of items on a single consigner, from 5 to 10. This is a temporary increase while we discuss further changes, one of the proposals for which is outlined below.

The full article can be read here, and you can visit the official Horizons site here.

Richard J. Cox
"There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

Comments

• KijanteKijante Member Posts: 1

"As if the other recently announced changes to Horizons weren't enough ....:"

I find this laughable.  image

Without silos and storage space, the game is dead.

Most of my guild has quit.  No one has played in weeks. image

I'm just about out of patience. image

• KaratakusKaratakus Member Posts: 14

Wonder when they are gonna get around to more mid and high level mobs, and the fixing of all the broken biped classes?? ::::01::