Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error while updating profile

TristamIzumiTristamIzumi Member Posts: 74
When I tried to update my profile after the downtime (and re-enable auto-login), I encountered this error when I clicked "save changes"

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Cannot find CFML template for custom tag DP_ParseBBML.

ColdFusion attempted looking in the tree of installed custom tags but did not find a custom tag with this name.

Resources:
  • Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
  • Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
  • Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
Remote Address   x.x.x.x
Referrer   http://www.mmorpg.com/settings.cfm?subaction=profile
Date/Time   01-May-07 07:44 PM
(I've censor'd my IP addy)

Not sure what's wrong, just wanted to give a heads up to you guys.

"By the data to date, there is only one animal in the Galaxy dangerous to man, man himself. So he must supply his own indispensable competition. He has no enemy to help him." -Lazarus Long