Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sigil's hostile takeover

LATEST NEWS: A strange ship has landed on Sigil's HQ roof yesterday night. 2 dozens of wierd looking creatures equipped with ion weapons intruded the building and are now holding Brad McQuaid hostage. It appears that the creatures belong to the race Gertool, based on the GD12-A/98 system, 70 light years away from earth. They demand that VG becomes the best game of all time, till tonight at 21:00GMT. Otherwise they threaten to destroy earth and take VG's source code with them to their homesystem.  Smedley stated that his team is under heavy diplomatic discussions to resolve the issue.

PS: Get ****ing real guys.

Comments

• KraeneeKraenee Member Posts: 166
    Prolly horny fanboys trying to figure out a way to have Brad's kids. Can anyone say analprobe?

• DeathstinyDeathstiny Member Posts: 386

errrrr.... I believe I speak for all of mankind when I say "please keep Brad ... and here's the source code. Please be careful not to upload it into your system or your spacecraft may crash unexpectetly. Also make sure to modify your .ini file otherwise you will not be able to reach lightspeed. Kthxbye!"

• KraeneeKraenee Member Posts: 166
    Originally posted by Deathstiny

errrrr.... I believe I speak for all of mankind when I say "please keep Brad ... and here's the source code. Please be careful not to upload it into your system or your spacecraft may crash unexpectetly. Also make sure to modify your .ini file otherwise you will not be able to reach lightspeed. Kthxbye!"
    lmao well if it's a $500 Circuit City spaceship....

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

No you speak for a very tiny small group of people that have found ways on the internet to express themselfs in a negative way. Might seem like you speak to allot of people but trust me its actualy pretty small.

So please do not make a comment about you speaking for all mankind cause if thats the cause mankind would be really DOOMED!

• KairBareKairBare Member Posts: 65

Funniest comment ever!

Reklaw, after reviewing the original way you came up with your handle, I'm thinking that 'krodometaf' might be a better fit.

• CymdaiCymdai Member UncommonPosts: 1,043
    Originally posted by Kraenee

Can it be a $600 Best Buy spaceship instead, with an intergrated graphics car-... central processor?

Waiting for something fresh to arrive on the MMO scene...

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777
    Originally posted by Cymdai

Originally posted by Kraenee

Can it be a $600 Best Buy spaceship instead, with an intergrated graphics car-... central processor?

It could be a 8800 GTX spaceship, and it'd still never make it to lightspeed.  At best, it would clunk along.  And Deathstiny said he's speaking for all "mankind", not all "vankind".