Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server has the most population?

JhustynJhustyn Member UncommonPosts: 109

Hey all,

Been giving  LOTR a try...but....I'm wondering which server has the largest population.....I'm currently playing on WIndfola...but...mostly have solod to lvl 10.....Is there a server that sorta stands out among the rest?

Thnx,

Brax

Comments

• WraithmireWraithmire Member Posts: 328

I know the RP server is crowded, well from what others have said...forgot name so, something L

Brandywine is crowded too, always has a queue and I see people in every zone I've been in...not sure how it is compared to the RP server or yours but its usually very easy to find fellowships here.

-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
    I have a Youtube channel for video games! http://www.youtube.com/user/Vendayn

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    I think they are all pretty well populated. Silverlode has a 5 minute que just about anytime I log on, seen it at 6 am est even. Looking for a guild or just having problems finding groups ?

I miss DAoC

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    All servers are swamped but Brandywine and Meneldor were the two beta servers so they seem to be the most populated right now as a lot of testers ended up sticking with their original server.

But overall, I have rolled characters on all servers in the past 3 days and they are all swamped.
  • JhustynJhustyn Member UncommonPosts: 109

Maybe I'm not the greatest at getting groups...dunno...I'm on the Windfola server..if anyone needs an 11  guardian, pst.

Thnx,

Brax

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    Haha...I remember when there was only one server...Arwen. I don't think it's even there anymore.
  • JonMichaelJonMichael Member Posts: 796
    Originally posted by Wraithmire

I know the RP server is crowded, well from what others have said...forgot name so, something L

Brandywine is crowded too, always has a queue and I see people in every zone I've been in...not sure how it is compared to the RP server or yours but its usually very easy to find fellowships here.
    Elendilmir is packed!

Usually, there's only a <5 min wait... but this weekend there's been no wait at all.

It was a crazy server last week, but the powerlevelers are moving on and all of the zones are densely populated, but not overly. :)

Currently: AION, an MMO Beta under NDA
    Played: WAR, LOTRO, Hellgate: London, CoX, GW, SotNW, DAOC, EQ2, SWG, WoW, AO, Horizons, Second Life, There, TSO
    Beta'd: There, Second Life, EQ2, DAOC:LotM, LOTRO, Tabula Rasa, Gods and Heroes, Hellgate: London, Requiem:Bloodymare, AoC, WAR, DDO, Fallen Earth

• TkyleTkyle Member UncommonPosts: 33
     I play on Silverlode and I've yet to get into the game with at least a few min's wait. It's also pretty nuts trying to do quests right now. Just sit back and watch all the wild people swarm all over quest mobs is pretty wild.
  • Agent_X7Agent_X7 Staff WriterMember, Newbie CommonPosts: 515
    Playing on Arche-something. I picked it because it was first, alphabetically. Turned out to be a good pick, as there is no queue to log on. Of course, it is a bit swamped inside, so you have to wait for quest mobs sometimes, but that's to be expected until the levels start to diverge.

Agent_X7 AKA J Star
    [/URL]image
    Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of MMORPG.com or its management.

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

Playing on WIndfola also, and I have noticed there aren't too many people in the dwarven starting area. I have noticed that there are a lot of people in Archet, however.

Playing a lvl 8 dwarf champion named Threan.  

• BACONXBACONX Member UncommonPosts: 253

As far as  have seen while logging in each day

Brandywine, Firefoot and silverlode usually have a wait.  I'm on Nimrodel and glad I do not have to wait.