Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

O’Reilly Attacks MediaMatters for Accurately Quoting Him

Comments

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
    How did he even get hired? The man is a close minded moron and I was laughing my ass off when he was in the dirty phone call scandal!

{(RIP)} SWG

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461
    I want him to start working in Belgium.
  • What else can we expect from a man who cuts the mics of guests on his show if they get the edge on him in an argument?

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267
    Porgie, why do you hate America? 

-What Outfctrl would say if he was here.

• Originally posted by AlexAmore
               -What Outfctrl would say if we was here.

Where is Outfctrl, there are so many political threads for him to be posting in, it's like a feeding frenzy.

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267
    Originally posted by Sawtooth

Originally posted by AlexAmore

Where is Outfctrl, there are so many political threads for him to be posting in, it's like a feeding frenzy.

Still trying to think up a rebuttal to his thread on Conservative vs Liberal.

• albinofreakalbinofreak Member Posts: 449

Surprised? Its Bill! He's a whack. See: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=bill_oreilly for the funniest article about him ever.

I wish the populace would learn to distinguish between Conservatives and Neo-Conservatives. Neo-Conservatives give the poor Conservatives a bad name.

• TertiusTertius Member UncommonPosts: 62
    It's amazing to me that O'Reilly manages to keep his job while Imus got fired. Imus was a twit, no doubt, but Billo makes him look sane. 

As for Outofctl, or whatever his name is, let's just hope he remains wherever he is. Keep it up Porgie!
  • MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

Attacking Bill O'Reilly is loving America.
  • porgieporgie Member Posts: 1,516

And my response to him would be...

I love America.  That's why I want to cleanse it of all these sell outs who are ruining it.  I'm not talking about a single party either, I'm talking about both of the major parties equally.  I'm sick of them and their lack of concern for this countries future and the foundations that America was built on.  So I don't buy into the "conservative vs liberal" fight anymore.  I've found it distracting and it does nothing but take away from our real business, i.e. the things that matter. 

-----------------------
    </OBAMA>

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619
    Originally posted by Slickinfinit

How did he even get hired? The man is a close minded moron and I was laughing my ass off when he was in the dirty phone call scandal!

Yea, I hear ya, but considering his book "Culture Warrior" is the #1 book in the country!

Culture Warrior is the #1 non-fiction hardcover book on the Publisher's Weekly bestsellers list!
    Say all you want about him.  The man knows what he is talking about.  You liberals cant face the truth.
    I bought his book and it tells it the way it is.   Quit drinking your koolaid

• CochizeCochize Member Posts: 211
    Originally posted by outfctrl

Yea, I hear ya, but considering his book "Culture Warrior" is the #1 book in the country!

Culture Warrior is the #1 non-fiction hardcover book on the Publisher's Weekly bestsellers list!
    Say all you want about him.  The man knows what he is talking about.  You liberals cant face the truth.

YOU READ?!?!?!?!?!?

hehehe...........

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

You know, I had a witty reply to this post, but it left me. If you guys could just imagine one here, that would be great. It shouldn't be too hard to think of.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• GalupaGalupa Member Posts: 203

Eh, that only means that a lot of people are stupid as F*ck.

"The new age is upon us, yet the past refuses to rest in its shallow grave."

• FugnudzFugnudz Member Posts: 480
    More and more I see O'Reilly as an ass pretzel.  Sorry to be so graphic, but that's what he kind of is.
  • Just because alot of people buy his book or listen to him and agree with him, doesn't make him right or any less insane. I'll take that stand and say that yes, most people are idiots and dumb driven cattle. There, I said it, I'm an elitist prick. But I'm Conservative, so at least you can't call me a Liberal Elitist Prick :P

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Not to mention that I'm fairly certain a goodly number of his books sales come from "Liberals", or other non-conservative sources, just to see what kind of wackiness he's spewing this time. It's the same formula that keeps Anne Coulter from having to go back to sucking the good ole boys off at the RNC. And sadly, it works.

• PyritePyrite Member Posts: 309

I remember when "Jackass" was the number 1 movie in the country.  Just because something's popular doesn't mean it's not a steaming pile of crap.

The most important part of reading is reading between the lines.