Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curious.....

nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 859

Did the friends list, and the disabled options in the community tab (during beta) get activated for retail, or is that happening in Chronical 1?

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

Comments

• EzikeilEzikeil Member Posts: 148
    It still isn't officialy activated so I'm thinking it will be in Chronicle 1.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

When You're Falling of a Cliff You Might Aswell Try To Fly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• RaunuRaunu Member UncommonPosts: 480
    Ok, speaking of the community tab. Can someone tell me exactly what its going to be used for?

- - "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?" - -

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Community tab is bassically an in-game messege board... u will be able to using it for everything the normal messege board is used for, except for this one u wont have to leave the game ^^...

i was able to play with it a bit way back in Korean OB... now if only i knew what everybody was saying o_0...

anyways all this stuff will be working for chronicle... bassically Lineage 2 isnt really Lineage 2 untill Chronicle 1 is out...

--------------------------------------

• EzikeilEzikeil Member Posts: 148
    Yup, KoB was a fun time :) Everything was new and there was much stuff to be explored hehe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• RaunuRaunu Member UncommonPosts: 480
    Alright, thats what I figured it would be used for. I can't wait for them to implament it then. image Its gonna be useful.